• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Zento, South Road, sea view house

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Run along south road, owner is Livingstone, blank placement called a building site

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
don't be afraid to make an offer, I know housing market is not worth much. Shame as this would have fetched well over 100m a year or so ago.

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I might interested in trading that spot for one further down the road, which I am using as my house now.
Is that of any interest to you??

I'm not after a house swap, I'll happily let you have this plot on the condition a Borg cube is not made next to me , was going to drop it at the end of the week if no one wanted it as the demand is so little.

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This house gone by now? Thinking about reactivating my accounts and would need a place to start over :)

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi butters, shame you are little late waiting for a good time to trade this one. Would have been nice to have an old returnee as a neighbour.

There is a smaller spot on the corner still free, user to be Heimi's craft house