• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Crux Cloak and Arms Forsale

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Would you be willing to take trades by any chance, or just gold?

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What can you do with the items?? It's just pixels and words...
when you have billions upon billions of gold and nothing to spend it on Rares collecting is where its at : ) its actually pretty fun for alot of people to collect a theme (i have a "magical garden" theme and "evil / cemetery" theme, put together a full set of armor from a particular event series, or just buy things you like.

In the end yeah theyre just to look at, but if your into the events also a way to remember the live story line.

hard to get into as many collections are worth well over 100 billion, not for everyone but yeah its something to do when other aspects of the game have become a bit boring.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
when you have billions upon billions of gold and nothing to spend it on Rares collecting is where its at : ) its actually pretty fun for alot of people to collect a theme (i have a "magical garden" theme and "evil / cemetery" theme, put together a full set of armor from a particular event series, or just buy things you like.

In the end yeah theyre just to look at, but if your into the events also a way to remember the live story line.

hard to get into as many collections are worth well over 100 billion, not for everyone but yeah its something to do when other aspects of the game have become a bit boring.
where to them Bs upon Bs come from????

LOL

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Might have better luck selling this in the rares forum Lannie, just a thought.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Man, why collect rares in UO when it's just pixle words?

Might as well rear some fish in a tank irl...

Least I buy items at 175m with loads of mods which affects pvp

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Man, why collect rares in UO when it's just pixle words?

Might as well rear some fish in a tank irl...

Least I buy items at 175m with loads of mods which affects pvp
pvp is just pixels too after all :) alot of people like rares because they dont really diminish in value like armor / weapons do. have you seen anyone pvping with stuff from ten years ago? some of those rares still have value in the billions per rare. its just nice to have something in game that will never go out of date. i dont have to worry about my billions in rares being effected by a crafting patch or something lol.

plus, your suit just isnt pimp unless its good enough to have a slot or two open for a modless rare item for cool factor. :p

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Like Smoot said above, collecting rares is pretty much what most veteran players end up doing when they get bored with the actual game, including me. Lots of rares collectors used to be elite pvp'ers who just got tired of pvp, sold all their elite gear, and used the gold to start a rares collection. It's like asking why people collect rare and expensive cars in real life. Because they have nothing better to spend their cash on and they like collecting cool expensive stuff :)

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its actually kind of funny that a sword with no mods is the most valuable weapon in the game that i know of right now (cost around 3 billion gold to create)

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
There's a difference between veteran trammies and veteran fellies I guess.,

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
What sword is that?

Sword of solid gold from some EM's xxx?

Or the sword from tourney years ago?

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Its actually kind of funny that a sword with no mods is the most valuable weapon in the game that i know of right now (cost around 3 billion gold to create)
Pls post a screenshot man!

Hey do you know if the two stores lady statue sings? I remember many years ago I had two and they talked. Then my house went down and I lost them.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Where do you rare collectors get gold from? What monster drops billions of gold? Or did you slay billions of monsters to have that much? LOL

If I were to spend a few Bs to buy a rare no pvp value item just to put in my UO home which hardly more than 50 person visits, I might as well buy myself a pair of Prada sneakers.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pls post a screenshot man!

Hey do you know if the two stores lady statue sings? I remember many years ago I had two and they talked. Then my house went down and I lost them.
they used to but i think are now broken.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where do you rare collectors get gold from? What monster drops billions of gold? Or did you slay billions of monsters to have that much? LOL

If I were to spend a few Bs to buy a rare no pvp value item just to put in my UO home which hardly more than 50 person visits, I might as well buy myself a pair of Prada sneakers.
really was just joking on the moster thing lol that would be alot of mongbats. nah i dont even loot gold. im not even a massive collector, just have 2 nice houses decoed with rares. i made a ton of gold selling event items when i got serious about it 2 years ago, and alot just from making suits and good drops in game. i dont even farm anymore tho.
most collectors have just been playing a long time so the gold builds up. others of course buy gold, but on stratics we gotta pretend that doesnt happen lol.

and your right, to me, i like having a decent collection, but like real life stuff more :)

like this full suit, around 2 bil for suit 3 bil for sword. and yes you just look at. i dont own this, too much $$ for me, but Solus likes it very much.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's a difference between veteran trammies and veteran fellies I guess.,
haha yes very big difference. im mostly a trammy now not gonna lie. but i still like to pvp on occasion so always keep 2 or 3 updated templates / suits.

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
really was just joking on the moster thing lol that would be alot of mongbats. nah i dont even loot gold. im not even a massive collector, just have 2 nice houses decoed with rares. i made a ton of gold selling event items when i got serious about it 2 years ago, and alot just from making suits and good drops in game. i dont even farm anymore tho.
most collectors have just been playing a long time so the gold builds up. others of course buy gold, but on stratics we gotta pretend that doesnt happen lol.

and your right, to me, i like having a decent collection, but like real life stuff more :)

like this full suit, around 2 bil for suit 3 bil for sword. and yes you just look at. i dont own this, too much $$ for me, but Solus likes it very much.

Dude, with the WHOLE suit on, it looks sooooo AWESOME!

You're poisoning me already! i dont wana turn into rares collector!

If this sword had SC, id use it on my MAGE and PVP with it LOL

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dude, with the WHOLE suit on, it looks sooooo AWESOME!

You're poisoning me already! i dont wana turn into rares collector!

If this sword had SC, id use it on my MAGE and PVP with it LOL
lol yes sorry to try to poison you haha it can be very addicting :)

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
lol yes sorry to try to poison you haha it can be very addicting :)
SMooth, do you own that suit of armor? WHats the price tag? I think i might be able to afford it, and bank sit with it LOL

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SMooth, do you own that suit of armor? WHats the price tag? I think i might be able to afford it, and bank sit with it LOL
wish i did, there are enough pieces out there for 20 full sets of armor, but only 3 swords. i highly doubt any of the swords would be sold anytime soon.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Captain, how much did u pay for it?

ANy full suit for sale?
I paid 200m for the cloak in this thread, and the last cloak to sell before that went for 175m.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Thx u sir.

I need a full suit like that. Color look soooooo amazingly cool!!!!!

Do u got a set to sell sir?
I do not own a set currently. The best way for you to find one would be to post a "buying" thread in the Rares Collector forum :)

Lannie

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Yes still have the arms cloak is sold already
I'm not going to be on until tomorrow after work I just pulled a 12 hr third day in a row. So between 6pm and 8pm Eastern. Hope onto LA shard and yell in general chat for me

LoneWolf/Montaj

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I'm not going to be on until tomorrow after work I just pulled a 12 hr third day in a row. So between 6pm and 8pm Eastern. Hope onto LA shard and yell in general chat for me
@Lannie

I'll log in today on LA...hopefully I can get ya! :party:

Holidays have been so busy on my end...work too :gee:

Thank you Lannie!