• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trading/Selling my Felluca Castle next to Vesper

Muck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there,

i'm planning to trade / sell my Felluca Castle which is located on a prime spot next to the road from Vesper to Minoc. There's no Monster spawn in the area - Sometime a Healer is walking in the Woods.
The Spot is absolutely Perfect.

Since i really don't need anymore money in the game, i'd rather be interested in nice items.
(an Ethy-Tiger would be cool.. purrrr :) )

If this House is interesting to you, leave me a Message here or on icq 283008

Muck

PS Picture of the Location is attached

Attachments

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its a very nice spot ...prob one of the finest.... if it wasnt a hassle to move all the museum this would be no longer for sale....always loved that spot...oh well ....good luck....u shouldnt really need it mind..this should fly off the shelf at 150 plus

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
like to tell ua what it sold for...for a reference....its a great spot....iam surprized people wermt bidding hand over fist....guess its a sign of the times....

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
175m then ....oh my lord ... god help those who are left...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im saying thats what it sold for 175m.. very cheap... 125m for the ethy and 50m cash