• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Return of the Skara Brae Archery Tournament 11/20 8:00 pm

Jordan Thyme

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
*posted at all public gathering locations.*

Skara Brae Archery Tournament
Hosted by: Spiritwood Rangers
Date: Thursday, 11/20
Time: 8:00 by the Eastern Moon

• Matches will work as follows: Three archers per turn, five arrows per archer. Scores will be tallied and at the end of the five arrows and the top scorer moves on to the next round.
  • Bows will be gm made to assist in leveling the field and will be handed out prior to each turn.

Prize List
1st:
Completely imbued bow/crossbow
2nd: 10k deed of bolts/arrows
3rd: 5k deed of bolts/arrows

*all those who wish to participate can send a note to Gillian Wilkins, Care of Skara Brae.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Indeed. Great turn out! Had a good time!

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got to stop in for a bit and really enjoyed watching the archers. The "Great Ranger" of course always cracks me up. His bumbling performance put a huge smile on my face.

Jordan Thyme

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Thank you all so much for coming!!! We had a great time putting it on, and in fact, it was a fantastic turnout. The community was in full force. As mentioned we will do another one at some point. Congrats to our winners!!!