• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lord of Elven Song Keep to announce campaign for Governor

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I will be officially announcing my campaign for Governor of Minoc, during the grand opening celebrations of the Elven Song Tavern and Inn Luna on Friday, November 21st at 8:00pm Eastern.

Please join us in celebrating this opening, with food, wine and five million gold in prizes -- as well as the announcement of the random winner from the guest book during our Deal or No Deal game show at the Elven Song Community Center last week.

I will be available to answer questions regarding my candidacy and future plans for the city and citizens of Minoc.

I hope to meet with you and speak more about the upcoming Elections, the state of the world and have an enjoyable time with old and new friends.

The Tavern is located directly to the West of the Community Center in Luna, or directly NE of the Luna moongate at the Mountains edge. Direct coordinates are: 989, 301, -89

Warm Regards,

Inky