• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Keep or Castle

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am looking to buy a keep or castle near Britain preferably, but as far as the other side of the swamp or even the far cross roads would work as well.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if your looking for trammel...nice keep spot.....bang infront of the brit xroads healers...nice free space ready to be placed.....to be quite frank there are heaps of keep spaces free on cats....a few in trammel and most in felucca....no theres no castle spots i know of....so dont ask...any futher help icq 267208357

that goes for anyone looking for a keep on any shard bar atl/gl and chezzy....none there...

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Enjoy the awesome island Keep Mirt....one of the best Keeps while u wait for a castle for sure....xx

Duncan McDermott

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I would love to be able to place a keep. I couldn't buy a placed one as I have no where near 500Mil . I don't use icq anymore.

They Call Me Al

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Duncan... Keeps now days are a dime a dozen... Castles are a bit harder to obtain, but you can usually get a decent one for around 300m

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would love to be able to place a keep. I couldn't buy a placed one as I have no where near 500Mil . I don't use icq anymore.
icq me 677577087....theres plenty of keep spots in feluuca free to place...hey no castles free...but keep yes yes yes

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
A new spot has opened up in Minoc on the water. Please let me know if you are still looking and I can take you to the area. My Keep IDOC'd there, unfortunately :(