• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need a good imburer

Bane Cross

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Need some 1/3 bracelets and rings. Need each with 1/3, SDI 8, DCI 15, magery 10, and HP increase whatever you can if it is possible.

Thanks

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Can only fit 5 mods on an imbued jewelry piece.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yep, Tjalle is right, can only fit 5 mods and 500 imbue points on jewelry. Everything except the HP increase should fit within the 500 point limit I think.

RueTor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You may want to play around with an imbuing calculator http://www.knuckleheads.dk/tools/imbuing?itemtype=jewelry to determine what you really need (and can afford to lose on Siege). You can only bless one item on Siege, so the rest are subject to loss upon death.

Adjust settings until you get to 500. This assumes the item is blank when starting out. Looted jewelry or non-exceptional has a lower success rate than exceptional jewelry (same max 500), so any failures will consume standard Mats and standard Gems. Special mats are only consumed upon a successful imbue. Some people adjust the intensity to avoid the special mats.
Overweight.jpg

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got you man. ill be on later tonite. ill get you squared away. I don't have an imbuing but I got what you need.

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ya probably lots of shame loot that can fit the bill if you don't mind -100 luck / cursed and such

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Thanks Zolaf, this may help me include looted reforged items in suits without without headache