• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

oh no. (ot)

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Awwwwwwwwwww she's so CUTE! Guess she wanted OUT! lol Congratz! :heart:

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
my new girl Opal.

one day old. got to the doctors at 1159.. inside the hospital 1200 and born 1201. almost had to be doctor Az on the side of the road!!
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg omg omg soooo cuteeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Shelra

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats Mom and Dad, she's so lovely! :heart: Great news indeed!
Opal - Love her name!

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
looking at her cuteness ,looks like she's a 4,9 rated , her wrestling must be around 30 ish but it will increase over time! Just watch out for the occasional vomit breath special attack ,
Congratz :p

Last edited:

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Congrats. Sounds like she's already planning to be trouble :)

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
my new girl Opal.

one day old. got to the doctors at 1159.. inside the hospital 1200 and born 1201. almost had to be doctor Az on the side of the road!!
congrads very adorbs
I like her first brain squeezer she wearing :)

RockoNV

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
my new girl Opal.

Before you know it, she will be mobile. You probably already did this, but, crawl around your house and look for hazards. Get to Opal's eye level and look for things that she could get her hands on and make sure those things are innocuous.

Congratulations. They age quickly. Live every moment with her as a father and a family. You won't regret it and you will lead a fulfilled life.

startle

Siege... Where the fun begins.
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All the best to the three of you... (or is there more?)
;)