• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Does Chesapeake have a public Locker to get coordinates on maps?

Ray_Martin

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thanks! General directions too please if you know of a place. I'll mark it. Did my first T-map since coming back tonight and have the bug again.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
The Homare-Jima rune library just east of the H-J moongate has the only one I know of.

Joshua Ravenloft

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks! General directions too please if you know of a place. I'll mark it. Did my first T-map since coming back tonight and have the bug again.
Kool idea!

So how does that work, make it public via secure but leave empty and then players drop their maps in - view - then take out again? Reason I'm asking is because I will add one of these on my home shard :)

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kool idea!

So how does that work, make it public via secure but leave empty and then players drop their maps in - view - then take out again? Reason I'm asking is because I will add one of these on my home shard :)
That's about it! It works really well.