• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BOSS Auction Grand Opening November 18th 8:30pm Atlantic

Double Blessed

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
We at BOSS Auction will be having our grand opening November 21st at 8:30pm Eastern time. Win great prizes, submit items, win items. (examples of contests : Best dressed , Worst dressed wins gold prizes) We are going to be doing silent reserves for the peoples benefit. Obviously we are hoping to predominantly be about rares, but all items are welcome to be submitted. If you need more information feel free to talk to myself (Innsikt) or my partner Hostess. Our auction house is located directly outside of the Tram Buc's Den portal. Shard is Atlantic

Hostess and I can be reached in-game or via icq 689827970 and Hostess at 604808738.
We are here to bring back some fun for everyone the non pvpers (like myself) lol, and pvpers are welcome. Just be nice. We plan to hold auctions consistently every week. If this was the wrong place to advertise this I apologize, but I want the Rares family to be aware (I know a lot of us aren't always on game for multiple reasons) If this was wrong place I apologize.