• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cannot connect through either client

Kristy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I am just returning to UO and am getting and I am getting the message: Cannot connect to ultima online please try again in a few moments
I get this message in BOTH clients.
My husband and son are playing on their computers fine so I know it isn't our connection.
But let me tell you what I was doing before my game "crashed" I was trying to drag a skill to a bar in the Enhanced Client. Then I was dumped to the desktop, and have not been able to connect since.
I tried restarting my computer. I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling. Not sure what to try next, anyone have any help they can give me?

Wanted to update this: turns out my Firewall was blocking it. So it was just me being noobish and not finding a very simple answer lol.

Last edited: