• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning player very confused

prizim618

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I played the first 13 years of this game and left for 4 because life happened.. So I take advantage of the RTB and I hop on my Elder Mage... head to wrong, throw an EV to take care of the Lizards and they barely touch them. So I throw a few flame strikes and again they barely touch them.. I mean.. they are simple lizards when I left I could clear out a whole room of Lizard men in seconds with an EV. What happened???

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Some dungeons were revamped. For example, Shame and Covetus. So monsters in this dungeons more powerful than normal monsters of the same type.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Wrong was revamped. Those are not the lizardmen of old. But two EV will still do the trick, but it is slower.

icm420

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For the best success as a returning mage I highly suggest trying out Mysticism. The new stuff always works the best in UO and it's a pretty powerful set of 16 spells that mixes with magery very well, similar to necro. The Rising Colossus summon is very strong but requires us humans to be on foot. +1 for the garg.. they had to give us some reason to play them tho..