• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[General] need help with Eater

Waxx

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
i want to craft 2 AR parts (one leather one metal) with 15 Fire Eater.
which are the proper runic tools to do so when i still want to Imbue on these parts? do somebody know this?

so like the spined kits for HCI / DCI with 4 slots for imbuing.

thx for now.

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Shadow +Powerful.
Spined + Powerful.

That is... unless something changed similar to how people seem no longer able to get 150 luck with copper hammers.

Waxx

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
okay, i will try that. thx m8.

i will report if i was able to get some pieces

Waxx

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
after several tries i was not able to get a clean 15 eater with spined kits.
all i got was 12

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Define "several". I know that 15 is the max, and so I think there's perhaps only a 10% chance that you get the max... It's been a few months since I was making HCI 5% studded stuff with spined kits, but I seem to remember needing about 1 kit per piece, which is ~10% success rate.

So, if you've gotten, say 15 pieces of eater, but none were 15%... well maybe you're just a bit unlucky, but not enough to indicate that it's not possible.