• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

New shard rule regarding looting.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's ok to dry loot someone as long as these 3 conditions are met.

1. Your guildie got dry looted the day before and you're simply paying it forward.
2. The corpse has something on it that you "can use".
3. They attacked you.

that is all

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Um....technically isn't everything on the corpse something you can use? or can sell to buy something you can use? That rule might need a bit of an update lol.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ah ok, I misunderstood. Sorry about that.

Idico

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Garth, I appreciate your thoughts...that is Gil for ya...no worries...I get it...will pay back 10X...did not know there was more then one! hehehe

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do these same rules apply when looting my own corpse? And is it OK to kill the liche that rummaged through my corpse and loot the item or gold back that it looted? Or are these rules only applicable in PvP?

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The lich just has low self esteem that's all, you must prove to him that he can be better than just a lich, maybe one day, if he tries very hard, he can become a lich lord, and rule his own army of skeletons, zombies, and other undead creatures who will worship him endlessly for eternity.

.......Until a warrior looking for free stuff invades his town, massacres his army, steals his gold, and executes him.

Maybe you shouldn't tell him that last part......

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
The lich just has low self esteem that's all, you must prove to him that he can be better than just a lich, maybe one day, if he tries very hard, he can become a lich lord, and rule his own army of skeletons, zombies, and other undead creatures who will worship him endlessly for eternity.

.......Until a warrior looking for free stuff invades his town, massacres his army, steals his gold, and executes him.

Maybe you shouldn't tell him that last part......
I once hugged a lich lord... He tried to steal my frying pan... I don't show them mercy anymore :p

Troop_Gil

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
It's ok to dry loot someone as long as these 3 conditions are met.

1. Your guildie got dry looted the day before and you're simply paying it forward.
2. The corpse has something on it that you "can use".
3. They attacked you.

that is all
I didn't know that there were any rules about looting. Thanks for the update.