• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Huge Downgrade to Osiredon Loot

Tranquility

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Here is another change...

As of the latest publish on Tuesday Osiredon is dropping less items but more importantly the intensity of those items has been drastically reduced. It's night and day. A blind man could see the changes.Mediocre items I was throwing out before I can't even find on the corpse anymore.

Okay so I admit Osiredon was dropping ALOT of CRAZY items prior to the change but now...

Yesterday I completed 8 Osiredons and there was only 1 Legendary artifact out of 4 qualifiers at 24 per items. So 96 items per Osiredon X 8 Osiredons 768 items and only 1 Legendary!!! Sheesh!:sad4:

Prior to the changes I would find 2-3 Legendary and some nice major artifacts. Sometimes I would find none , one time I found 5.

Admittedly, It may have been to high before but now it's too low.

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've noticed the same thing with Cora. Went from pretty fun to look at the loot to hardly worth the effort.

Tranquility

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I don't envy the Devs in trying to balance out in the influx of some of the high end corpse loot which is often better than any of the special items the high end bosses drop however that's also what makes it fun is seeing what you might pull off.

A high End item doesn't need to drop all the time but there needs to be some chance to pull out a CRAZY item that you can show the world....look what I got! That's what makes doing high end loot fun.

The one Legendary item I received from Osiredon was a solid piece but I wasn't doing cartwheels.:D

Lug

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was getting some really good loot last week, but the past few days in doom loot doesn't seem as nice. It's almost to the point where I'm not going to even bother looting the monsters in doom now. Even the skeletal dragons and bone demon loot has sucked these past two days (hmm, I wonder of it was the mini-patch that changed something).

Tranquility

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
It's a tough knee-jerk adjustment to make when you become used to pulling off some GOOD stuffs (then the loot intensity gets reduced), and suddenly everything seems worthless.

Perhaps it's in the long term health of the game.

If we remember with the initial shame loot some of the items that were dropping were ridiculous and unbalancing. The Devs ended up having to turn down the intensity while a few people made out like bandits;however it was for the health of the game.

I think across the board there we've seen a decrease in intensity. Osiredon is clear as day changes have been made but now too low.:D

Again, there needs to be that chance to pull off a great item where when someone shows it off players ask where did you get it, and then rush off to try and farm that monster themselves and hope for Eureka.

That crazy woodland piece posted on Traders Hall that (forget the name) pulled of Lady Melisande in Felucca is a prime example. You can bet your bottom gold piece Lady Melisande in Felucca got a few more visitors because of that item appearing.

And that's good and healthy for the game.:thumbup1:

Lug

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well the dev team could have waited a week or so after the rtb ended to nerf the loot. I've really been enjoying UO lately, simply due to all the people running around on legends. Its so nice to see other players! I hope the loot nerf doesn't drive them away when rtb ends.

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I sure tried farming her for a few day, got one decent item that enhanced but not so nice as I've worked it into a suit.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe just a random thing. I think they would make a post about downgrading loot

Reactions: Lug

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The loot gets a very significant bump upwards with each individual person earning looting rights.
The more people who earn looting rights, the more items will spawn, I'm not completely sure if the intensity of those items is increased with party size, or if it's just luck.

But also, if luck procs (have the person with the most luck deal the most damage for the best possible chance), there will also be a bump in item quantity as well.

Maybe you're comparing public Scalis with one only you/your guild did? there would be tons more loot on the one that had more people earning rights.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If we remember with the initial shame loot some of the items that were dropping were ridiculous and unbalancing. The Devs ended up having to turn down the intensity while a few people made out like bandits;however it was for the health of the game.
I have seen this pattern too many times with new added content and I totally disagree with the way it is initially added.

When new content is added, the spawn should be CONSERVATIVE at start and then be slowly bettered with fine tuning, NOT generous at start and then be reduced afterwards.

Why ?

Because with generous spawn at start, early birds get the great loot fast and in loads, but all other players who come after, they get the short stick....

And this is damn unfair and unbalancing, IMHO, since it sees some players having loads of great loot easy and all others who come later on, having to struggle to get a few good items.

If instead it was done THE OTHER WAY AROUND, with loot be less good at start, and then gradually bettered over time with fine tuning, then ALL players would be able to have equal chances at some good loot.

Yet, I hardly have ever seen loot start as decent and improve towards better. Most always it starts as great and dropping easy to then be castigated later on.

And I do not understand why.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would describe the loot in 2 words, but it would only get deleted without cause.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
any change down in the loot is fine. in just a few weeks the market is over flooded with INSANE items. Its very much ridiculous. there are items floating around that people cannot give away, that just 2 months ago would have been a build around, high value item. now some piece with 120 resists and 5 max mods is common junk.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
any change down in the loot is fine.
Sorry but no, it is not fine at all !

It is only fine (and a gross advantage...) to those few players who participated to the spawn at start and got the good stuff in loads and fast.

The only benefit is for the few players who got the good stuff from joining the new content as it started since the change down made it worse for those players coming later on.

No thanks. I'd rather, but MUCH rather see it work the other way around with drops be bad or decent at start and then, slowly get better, as the Developers fine tune the system.

I have been saying this for years now but sadly, at mostly every addition of new content I see the same pattern with drops starting as overwhelmingly generous at start to then be castigated later on thus resulting in the players who could join the spawn as it starts getting all the goodies in loads, and all other players coming later on, being instead castigated.
No thanks.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
lets just have monsters have little legendary artifact books on them, that when double clicked you can select which 10 max properties you want and the item type. That should make all the looters happy right? Oh wait, that would mean the next complaint would be there aren't enough books. and 2 weeks from now when no one needs any more armor and people are done looting monsters again, they need to bump legendary arties just one more time until every suit is 18hp 40mr 300 stam inc 500 mana 100 each resist 70 hci 90 dci with 300 skill bonus and 4/6 casting.

Tranquility

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Maybe you're comparing public Scalis with one only you/your guild did? there would be tons more loot on the one that had more people earning rights.
I'm comparing the 40+ Osiredons I did prior to Publish 87 on Tuesday to the 8 Scalis I did after publish 87.

No doubt Bleak and Kyronoix know exactly what I'm referring to.

The fact that someone was posting screenshots last week complaining they couldn't access Osiredons 600+ items on the EC Forums(which did not exist) didn't help matters I'm sure. It just sent up a huge Red Flag for the Devs to look at Osiredon and not only did they reduce the number of items they reduced the intensity. Nice going genius!:rolleyes:

I knew the change would come so I farmed the hell out of Osiredon but I didn't think they'd lower the intensity that much. Ouch!:frown2:

@popps I agree they should start out conservative and then raise the intensity levels. Others made out like bandits during Shame debacle, luckily I made out like a bandit this time with my Osiredon Marathons and unlike other I knew to keep my mouth shut.:D

The trouble is exactly as you pointed out...now others have been left out but it's for the greater good. Your still going to be able to get the items it's just going to be much harder.

As Cetric has suggested we've seen Legendary items with 114+ resists and 5 mods become too common too fast. So common in fact some players were selling Legendary Items for 1M gold on Traders Hall and unravelling them after getting no offers.:rolleyes:

Tranquility

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Trammel no luck or perfection or?
Felucca (1000) +2200 Luck (+ 10th Sculpture which only gives an hour boost) so roughly 3200 luck.

I actually had better loot without Perfection.

When my top damager hit perfection I would pull him out of contact with Osiredon but the loot always seemed less intense with the 100% Perfection (+1000 luck).

There seemed to be a luck sweetspot where I was better off without perfection. The best items I pulled off Osiredon time and time again were without the perfection luck bonus.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If no one is complaining.... Then its a red flag that its overpowered. If too many complain, its a red flag that its overpowered. If there's some complaint and some defending, its probably about right. Considering people were farming this armor and not saying a word, that shod be enough to see a problem.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
99% of the legendary drops are brittle. I see no changes in loot as I am still getting decent amounts of legendary items (brittle). I think you are just having a bad run of it :)

Tranquility

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
99% of the legendary drops are brittle. I see no changes in loot as I am still getting decent amounts of legendary items (brittle). I think you are just having a bad run of it :)
There is nothing wrong with brittle it's identical to something being imbued. Brittle is great since the changes, it's highly unlikely your going to find anything UBER that isn't brittle.

Do share what your farming that is still consistently dropping Legendary Items?:D

I can almost guarantee you if you tell us what monster that is still consistently dropping good stuff it will get zapped/nerfed so it's best to keep it to yourself. Farm the hell out of it...

This nerfing could be on a per high end Boss basis and they haven't or won't address each bosses loot until someone let's the cat out of the bag that a particular boss is dropping good stuff.

2200 luck in Felucca with 8 Osirdons isn't bad luck run. It was nerfed in large part because someone was posting about Osiredons 600 items!:rolleyes:

Prior to publish 87 there was well over 100 items on the corpse, now there is 96 items each and every time (24 items for each qualifier) of much lower intensity.

I'll do another few runs this weekend if time permits and see if I get any different results.

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dunno man we killed 4 Scalis' on LS wednesday, each one had over 400 items when it went public, I want to say I pulled between 1-3 legendary items in each one (before it was public-loot), I want to say there were about ~20 people killing them.

That was the first time I've killed one since Global loot came out, so I can't really compare it to pre-pub 87 loot.

This was in Tram as well.

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I will add that while there has certainly been a good number of items listed for sale most didn't actually tick of the boxes that I would have wanted such that I'd replace a item in any of my suits. Clearly not the case for every player but could be the case for some. It's funny though that only 2 new items would open a suit for a full revamp as you would be over capped on nearly every resist(say 100-120 resist on each item) and could, I think, make/find/imbue 3-4 very low resist but high modded items and end up with a shockingly powerful suit.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Felucca (1000) +2200 Luck (+ 10th Sculpture which only gives an hour boost) so roughly 3200 luck.

I actually had better loot without Perfection.

When my top damager hit perfection I would pull him out of contact with Osiredon but the loot always seemed less intense with the 100% Perfection (+1000 luck).

There seemed to be a luck sweetspot where I was better off without perfection. The best items I pulled off Osiredon time and time again were without the perfection luck bonus.

Out of curiosity, you have been doing Osiredon solo with multiple accounts using a ship's cannons (Britannian ?) ? How many accounts and what templates have you been using to get Osiredon down ?
Also, in between the 40+8 hunts you did, how many small forges you came up with ?
Thanks

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm using 3200 luck + perfection

I thought that because of tainted life force aura Osiredon was a no-no for Sampires..... or are you using a Bushido ranged character (archer or thrower ?) ?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can almost guarantee you if you tell us what monster that is still consistently dropping good stuff it will get zapped/nerfed so it's best to keep it to yourself. Farm the hell out of it...

This nerfing could be on a per high end Boss basis and they haven't or won't address each bosses loot until someone let's the cat out of the bag that a particular boss is dropping good stuff.

I'd be VERY surprised to learn that high end MoBs' loot quality is dealt on a Boss by Boss basis......
That would be a developer's nightmare having to adjust MANUALLY each individual Boss one by one when the need comes (and with upgrades and adjustments to code sooner or later the need to adjust WILL come...) ......

I would hope that loot quality was handled by the game engine by "categories" so that, when making adjustments to the loot, Developers can adjust an entire Bosses' "category" rather than having to go look at the code for each and every high end Boss there is in Ultima Online one by one .....

I'll do another few runs this weekend if time permits and see if I get any different results.
Is there something I am missing about white fabled nets ?
My rate of pulling them is very scarce, but perhaps I am missing something or doing something wrong as it seems you get quite a lot of them ?

I mean, you recently did 48 Osiredons, considering that the chance to spawn Osiredon is 25% (75% one gets a Leviathan), this means that you had some 200+ white fabled nets to work with. And since you got more to do this coming weekend, this means we are talking about some 250 perhaps 300 white fabled nets ?

That's a whole lot of Ancient Soses AND most importantly, of MiBs.....
The chance at an Ancient SoS is 1 in 25 MiBs so, to get the kind of white fabled nets you have been doing, we are talking about thousands and thousands of MiBs.....

Am I missing something and is there some better way to increase one's own chances at getting white fabled nets then what I am doing ??

Last edited:

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will add that while there has certainly been a good number of items listed for sale most didn't actually tick of the boxes that I would have wanted such that I'd replace a item in any of my suits. Clearly not the case for every player but could be the case for some. It's funny though that only 2 new items would open a suit for a full revamp as you would be over capped on nearly every resist(say 100-120 resist on each item) and could, I think, make/find/imbue 3-4 very low resist but high modded items and end up with a shockingly powerful suit.
This is going to be a problem in PvP.

Nerfing loot quality AFTER some players already have had access to it, will clearly result in a handfull of players being able to have, as you say, "shockingly powerful suits" against which other players, working the spawns AFTER the nerf, won't be able to put together same quality suits.

This unbalance just kills PvP, IMHO, since UO fighting engine just relies way too much on numbers to determine who wins and who looses in a fight.

The Developers put a lot of effort into VvV to try enhance PvP in UO, I would be extremely surprised to see all of their efforts just end up dead because loot quality has been nerfed thus leaving a handfull of players who already farmed their "uber" items be able to take advantage from them and leave all the rest of players after the nerf be unable to put together same quality "shockingly powerful suits" ....

That's extremely bad news for PvP in Ultima Online, should the nerf be for real and a lasting one....

Once the cat is out of the bag (i.e. shockingly powerful items spawned to some players), it cannot be put back into the bag (i.e. by nerfing loot quality) because this would not just penalize players hunting Bosses post-nerf, but just destroy PvP as a whole in UO....

Who likes PvPing others when at a gross disadvantage and thus with not same quality "shockingly powerful suits" ?

The trick to a lively and healthy PvP, IMHO, is by having all participating players on an equal footing and thus, be able to compete "on par" with their suits' quality.

The Developers' responsibility, as I see it, if they want PvP to thrive in UO, is to ensure that ALL players in UO can have the same access to the top notch quality items.

And that does not want nerfing quality loot after some players already had access to it, IMHO.

Last edited:

Tranquility

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thanks !
How about some answers please ?
For at least the past 6 months I've purchased Ancient SOS and Fabled Nets from vendors. I did this knowing with RTB was coming sometime in the near future I would be able to activate my other accounts and use them qualifiers to maximize chance at drops.

Buying the nets/asos to me was an investment. One that may or may not pay off but it's also something I enjoy doing...one of the last few things I enjoy doing in the game is farming Osiredon which is why I don't want to see it nerfed.

I've had alot of bad runs where I tossed many nets where Osiredon didn't spawn. I also had many bad runs where when he did spawn he didn't drop anything. I'm not going to go into specifics about my successes or failures.

The same goes for tactics involved in dispatching Osiredon...

Semmerset and Lord God posted a method how to kill Osiredon 2-3 years ago that still works. You don't need more than 2 people to get the job done; the only reason to bring in more players/accounts is to allow for more qualifiers.

Goodmann

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dunno man we killed 4 Scalis' on LS wednesday, each one had over 400 items when it went public, I want to say I pulled between 1-3 legendary items in each one (before it was public-loot), I want to say there were about ~20 people killing them.

That was the first time I've killed one since Global loot came out, so I can't really compare it to pre-pub 87 loot.

Went hunting tonight for a bit and pulled 3 legendary brittle items. Drop rates seem the same but I am not doing Osiredon either...

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I might have been having a run of bad luck, I pulled a decent LA last night. I also did a Mel with some guildmates, we broke party just before it dropped and could not loot her fully before the body vanished.....first time that we broke party and it was shocking how much loot there was, nothing amazing but a ton of it all the same.

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

And that does not want nerfing quality loot after some players already had access to it, IMHO.
I think I spoke to early for I think that the loot generator is still alive. As for PvP I'm again not sure if this will be the case as it is still easier than before to make a very good suit, these pieces just help for those who are willing to do the farming and there is no 100% chance that you get anything worth the time.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think I spoke to early for I think that the loot generator is still alive. As for PvP I'm again not sure if this will be the case as it is still easier than before to make a very good suit, these pieces just help for those who are willing to do the farming and there is no 100% chance that you get anything worth the time.

Well, if it was about PvM I would not see any problems in loot qulity being nerfed as it is not really important in PvM to have a top notch suit.

But in PvP it does ..... every inch of a better modifier can make a whole world of difference when fighting other players.... therefore, if loot quality has been nerfed the "newcomers" will be at a huge disadvantage as compared to those players who already got the great loot in loads, easy.

That's very bad. IMHO, for PvP.

Either un-nerf the nerf OR delete all high quality items that have already been obtained by some players before the nerf. But letting a few players to keep their exceptional loot quality items which will make a whole world of difference in PvP, I do not think would be good for PvP in UO....

For a healthy PvP, balance and equal footing is Paramount, IMHO....

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Nerfing loot quality AFTER some players already have had access to it, will clearly result in a handfull of players being able to have, as you say, "shockingly powerful suits" against which other players, working the spawns AFTER the nerf, won't be able to put together same quality suits.

This unbalance just kills PvP, IMHO, since UO fighting engine just relies way too much on numbers to determine who wins and who looses in a fight.

The Developers put a lot of effort into VvV to try enhance PvP in UO, I would be extremely surprised to see all of their efforts just end up dead because loot quality has been nerfed thus leaving a handfull of players who already farmed their "uber" items be able to take advantage from them and leave all the rest of players after the nerf be unable to put together same quality "shockingly powerful suits" ....

That's extremely bad news for PvP in Ultima Online, should the nerf be for real and a lasting one....

Once the cat is out of the bag (i.e. shockingly powerful items spawned to some players), it cannot be put back into the bag (i.e. by nerfing loot quality) because this would not just penalize players hunting Bosses post-nerf, but just destroy PvP as a whole in UO....

Who likes PvPing others when at a gross disadvantage and thus with not same quality "shockingly powerful suits" ?

The trick to a lively and healthy PvP, IMHO, is by having all participating players on an equal footing and thus, be able to compete "on par" with their suits' quality.

The Developers' responsibility, as I see it, if they want PvP to thrive in UO, is to ensure that ALL players in UO can have the same access to the top notch quality items.

personally i dont think its a problems this time around. this is the reasoning:
people already have had suits like these for about the past year, the only difference is the price has come down. look at 10ssi jewels. many already had them, but they are now a fraction of a price of what they were originally (around 1bil, then in the past year 200 - 400m)

the gear is still available, the loads of gear from before the patch is still out there.

what we dont want to happen is the gear to become so worthless that its not enough of an incentive to hunt.
if theres only a market for perfect pieces, and those perfect pieces only fetch 40 mil or so, its really not worth the time to even go through the thousands and thousands of pieces that might be close to having no gold value.

Lets be honest, if this was a game with lots of new players then hunting for loot to use yourself, even if no one would actually buy it would be enough incentive. but its not. when its easier to buy something off a vendor like a low priced arty or token or something, resell it for an instant 10 mil, its not worth spending hours and hours just for that same ten mil when the item can be found and bought easily.

Last edited:

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

You have never had a clue about pvp so please do not disguise your usual 'have not' mentality with pvp balancing.
It is quite insulting to pvpers

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I got maybe 1 Legendary Artifact out of them, if that? I did get some other stuff that was decent, but I also remarked in alliance chat (on the last one, when pretty much everyone had left) that the loot sucked compared to what I was used to pulling. I have a chest full of really good stuff, and the "weakest" item there is a single lesser magic item. Even that turned out to be useful, it only had SDI (18) and DI (forget how much) on it, making it perfect for imbuing. I had a guildmate add 1/3 and 17 LRC to it, and he imbued down on the DI, putting it at 1%. Forget where I got it.

From a Barracoon I did a few weeks ago (after the corpse went public), I got a Brittle, Soul Charge 30%, Spell Channeling, Int Bonus 5, Mana Inc 5, MR 4, LMC 5, Phys resist 1 Legendary Artifact Order Shield.

On Atlantic, I got Brittle, Fire Eater 15, Cast Focus 1, Int Bonus 2, HP Regen 2, Stam Regen 2, MR 4, LMC 8, LRC 25, 17/19/18/18/18 Leather Shorts. If I had a female character I'd so use those.

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you still have them on Atlantic, I'll take them off your hands. :D

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it just me or are the UEV's loot even less than before? I farmed my luck statue for like 8 days in a row and didn't get one even decent ok I can imbue this nevermind some of the crazy stuff people are getting

Edit: 3000 luck Fel side not including bonus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it just me or are the UEV's loot even less than before? I farmed my luck statue for like 8 days in a row and didn't get one even decent ok I can imbue this nevermind some of the crazy stuff people are getting

they really arent worth farming anymore. there was even a post about it. good ridance i say i spent way too much time down there.

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they really arent worth farming anymore. there was even a post about it. good ridance i say i spent way too much time down there.
Well that sucks! There goes my luck UEV suit lmao! Back to the drawing board

Goldberg-Chessy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I agree. I stopped doing them a few days ago because I was getting absolutely nothing doing them 2 hours a day in a killer luck suit

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Definitely been a change. Just ran 3 Exodus encounters in a party of 10 with 8 members pushing 2100+ luck. Did many of these with same party and tactics prior and averaged approx 65 total items on the corpse with typically 40 or more being Greater artifact quality and higher. Each of these last three runs yielded 32 total items on the corpse (3 items per person, really?). More than half of these items were lesser artifact or lower (magic item) loot.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Definitely been a change. Just ran 3 Exodus encounters in a party of 10 with 8 members pushing 2100+ luck. Did many of these with same party and tactics prior and averaged approx 65 total items on the corpse with typically 40 or more being Greater artifact quality and higher. Each of these last three runs yielded 32 total items on the corpse (3 items per person, really?). More than half of these items were lesser artifact or lower (magic item) loot.
Hmmm... Ok maybe I'm not going insane then. I have been killing putrefier (green baron in parox palace) a ton up until last week when I realized I wasn't getting splinter / casting focus / eater properties from him. I just went back and I've been killing him for 2 hours on my Sampire with luck and the number of items on the corpse has dropped by like 30%... 6 less than I remember it usually being. Stealth global loot change nerf?

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Stealth global loot change nerf?
@Kyronix
Boo! Please bring back the loot intensity from the original pub 86. I really liked what we were getting. My only loot tweak would be to separate SDI from DI and have more pieces with HCI and SSI together.

And while you are tweaking intensity and rates, let's bump Blackthorn's dungeon just a tad. Doom is showing that the system can support a quicker in pack drop rate.