• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MORNINS

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
*notices a food theme to the days*

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My horse died of snakebite as we were crossing the Gravewater in the great war so I had to ride into battle against the paladins on a mule. That sounds like the start of a folktale; but unfortunately it did not end well for me or, indeed, for the mule.

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
SUMIN NEW
mORNINS
"DIS DAY IN HISTORY"
OR "WOT DAY IS IT?
WHICH YOOS LIKES BETTERZ?

Congress enacted the Volstead Act, which provided for enforcement of Prohibition, over President Woodrow Wilson's veto.

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On this day in history, by which I mean this morning, Alouenikah Tzvindajah got blind drunk on home-made moonshine, attempted a horrifying striptease and fell off the table onto his long-suffering and saintly partner, almost bloody killing him in the process.

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At first I thought I'd broken a hip, and I was quite prepared to just deal with the pain rather than be forced to front up at the hospital and tell them that I'd been quietly and respectfully celebrating my grandson's bar mitzvah when I was suddenly crushed from above by a three-hundred-pound homosexual reindeer herder wearing an artificial horse's ass.

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
MORNINGS
Soviet Union launches, Sputnik II, carrying a dog named Laika
AND PHOENIX OB DW (CHESSYS) BIRFTDAZE

BEEES HARD TO FIND FUNNY HISTORYS

Last edited:

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
If Day in History is not enjoyable for you, then switch of what day is it.

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*hides Lindae's modem for the day as a sign of respect*

o i dont know where it is lindey, maybe a leprecon stole such :heart:

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To those that served or are now in service - For all that you have given, thank you.
I couldn't agree more. The tears fell as I watched a commercial thanking all of our Veterans. Thank you for all you've done. Know that it's because of you that we have the right to agree to disagree. Your many sacrifices are so appreciated! *deep curtsey*

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alouenikah keeps inviting Jehovah's Witnesses into our house while I'm at work because he wants to show off his collection of guinea pigs. I'm worried that sooner or later one of them will wander into Molokha's laboratory and there'll be a tragedy.

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(OOC: I had a dream last night that I tried to apply for a position as an EM and Mesanna wouldn't accept my application until I'd brought Ozog back to the game, so I found this list of obscure clues and was hunting him all around downtown Sydney. IIRC I never found him so I guess I can't be an EM. Damn it, Ozog!)

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
(OOC: I had a dream last night that I tried to apply for a position as an EM and Mesanna wouldn't accept my application until I'd brought Ozog back to the game, so I found this list of obscure clues and was hunting him all around downtown Sydney. IIRC I never found him so I guess I can't be an EM. Damn it, Ozog!)
WABES
MEES BACK A LIBBLE BIT
MISSED YOOS