• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

It's been fun!..but alas..(free loot)

Paranoia2mb

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After several years of playing this game.

I have decided to let my account lapse and let all my house hold goodies scatter the land. Game has been fun, but I don't have the time much for it anymore. Other games, hobbies and work. The usual stuff. Plus the game just got kind of weird. I miss AOS and pre UO the most.

Pacific - Fel - Trinsic I want to say. Go left of the gate, follow the river bed up to the peak end to see a custom house (if still there). Go ahead and have all dem loots!

I'll miss the game for sure. Maybe I"ll free shard it later, since those seem to be a bit more tightly knit and populated.

Old school FL and TaR made it a blast and some stuff with friends as well. Lan party necro stealth trolling ftw :D

Used to fish for hours too and do SOS bottles. Loved doing that and making money off of Fish Steaks with my Fisher/Cook/Archer/Pally mix haha.

It's been great! Take care everyone! :D

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hopefully we will see you again one day :)

Paranoia2mb

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Another reason is because the account page is absolute trash (go figure, EA). I tried to re-sub, but it never works for me. =\

Can't even log in to bank some of the stuff I want to keep, but I guess I'll get over it. Hard to let go of something you've had for years.

Last edited:

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Everyone needs a break from UO here and there. I would recommend banking your valuables and gold =) Lord knows I have trashed everything a time or two to later regret it. You should check out archeage. ftp sandbox mmo. Once you get your fill of that... hopefully you will be back.

Paranoia2mb

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was playing a bit of AA. Pretty fun, but some things are already botted out sadly. Like all the housing and what not. Still find it fun to play. Stuck with League and BL: The PS though.

And I'd still keep my account going of the account page wasn't complete garbage for me. Can't even click on continue after I choose my method of payment. My house has probably fallen anyways. If that's the case. Then for sure GG. Unsure if anyone is willing to check. Owner of the house is "Miss Sarah."

Paranoia2mb

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone willing to show me around for things to do now a days in UO? Could use some more gold. Now I want my 18x18.