• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

has anyone received a towel with their characters name on it

Lexfixr

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just got a towel with my char trader vic and received a towel with the same name anyone else??

Magdalena Chef

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had one with my name on it on test center. Is this the "rare"? Caught one with Captain Johne before, I'm familiar with Jaana, Blackthorn (usual suspects) any one know who the Captain is?

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got 3 out of 81 with my character's name on it. I also received 2 Captain Johne. No clue who that is though.

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got 3 out of 81 with my character's name on it. I also received 2 Captain Johne. No clue who that is though.
Captain Johne was the captain of the Ararat, and was inadvertently partially responsible for freeing the Shadowlords when the shards of the gem of immortality drove him nearly insane, resulting in him murdering his three mates.

As for my character names on towels... Sadly I got none :(

Lady Lavendar

Seasoned Veteran
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I got a towel with my nephew's dog's name on it. I was running out of names for characters one night, so named a character Precious. So, I have his pup's towel.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i got one from a char called..''.a tamer''....

Lady Lavendar

Seasoned Veteran
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I just got one with a name of a favorite character, "Rose". *thrilled*

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i got a character named pillow, sadly it was not on my scribbles character... :sad3:

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Got one...out of..gosh lots...and not a main char name....