• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement A Pairing of events for October.

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As most of you have noticed, I have not posted a schedule for October. This has been by design.

For the Return to Britannia promotion, Taweret and I decided it was best to 'fill the space' of our time with random, unannounced, flavor style events, increasing the events we do but have them announced only via town crier. This has been done at least twice a week starting October 1st. I believe we have done 6 so far between the two of us.

We felt it important to do things that make the world seem alive, and changing. While we do these events normally every month, they have increased in number quite a bit during RTB.

That being said, there will still be two (+ The Royal Council) major events on Atlantic this month.

#0: Conseil du Roi, Sunday October 26th @ 8pm Eastern.
Meet in the Royal Council Chambers.

#1: Knights of the Crux Ansata promotions. It has been over a year since the last set of promotions, to be honest its easier on me to file all the data and then do all the paperwork at once. So as we near the end of the year/season it is time to reward those who have shown loyalty, honor and distinguished themselves among the Knights of the Crux Ansata.

Wednesday, October 29th 2014 @ 8pm Eastern.
Meet at the Castle Blackthorn Courtyard.

If you have been attending Crux Ansata events over the past 18 months (Hopefully with the same character), I highly suggest you attend. Even if you are not due a promotion, there will be a small event afterwords (Time permitting) for those with the patience to sit through over a years worth of promotions. This event will likely run rather long.

#2: Halloween event. I will be assisting Taweret with her Halloween event that she has written.
Thursday, October 30th 2014 @ 8pm Eastern.
Meet at Castle Blackthorn Throne Room.

Last edited:

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wow, I can't believe it's been over a year since the last Crux Ansata promotions....I thought it had only been like 4 months lol....Time seems to go strangely fast in UO :confused:

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am ready to be named Commander of the Crux.

Duane I Am

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bennu would the announcement on the town crier also come across in the Sherry The Mouse Statue? Is there any kind of a set time the crier announces before the event? And do you announce in any kind of chat that ya'll will be killin some people? I have kid's as well and I have probably been cooking or giving bath's when these other events happened. I have to give way advanced warning to the momma before so I can miss dinner to play "my stupid game".
Love ya man. I don't care what they say about you.

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, the Sherry the Mouse statue is basically a pocket town crier. It will work.

The events are all at random times whenever Taweret and/or I have an hour or so free. They are just flavor, if you miss one its not a big deal. They are random occurances, and not directly related to plot or anything like that.

Oh, and The Royal Council will be at normal time... Ill add it to the OP tomorrow.