• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

UOHomeDecor.com Halloween Decorating Contest

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Rules are simple and can be seen in the image below. To make things easier as well, to email me your entries, please email [email protected]

Mods please note: I'm posting this to both here and the UO Homes and Castles forum to allow for more people to see and participate in the contest. Thanks!

Many thanks to @Queen Mum for creating this graphic.

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Yearly the Dark Overlady Mesanna haunts my tower in the player-run city, Kingdom of Dawn (Felucca, Baja).

The first floor:

The ghost of Elder EM Seppo haunts the guild meeting room on the second floor.

The second floor:

The third floor:

Dark Overlady Mesanna and her spider minion take over the roof, while the coffin containing the remains of Elder EM Crysania (Baja's current EM) lay at Mesanna's feet.

The roof:

WildStar
Grand Duchess
Kingdom of Dawn

Akalabeth

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
First, thank you for putting on the contest. It is always so much fun and I love seeing the designs. I emailed my designs to the email address above a couple of days ago. I don't feel comfortable with posting the pictures. The house is on the Atlantic shard and named Rose Red. Please let me know if I have left out any information you need. Again thank you for everything!!

Akalabeth

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Posting for my friend Foxie who doesn't use the boards...

This is her place on Catskills, located right outside the Luna South gate first house right next o Bag-Ball Court...
It looks good in pictures but a lot better in person so feel free to stop by and check it out!

Foxies House #1.jpg

***The front yard:: I hope the Spider doesn't eat the pumpkins!!!***

Foxies House #4.jpg

***The best view for last!! Gaze at the stars in the eerie park!!!!***

Foxies House #5.jpg

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
First, thank you for putting on the contest. It is always so much fun and I love seeing the designs. I emailed my designs to the email address above a couple of days ago. I don't feel comfortable with posting the pictures. The house is on the Atlantic shard and named Rose Red. Please let me know if I have left out any information you need. Again thank you for everything!!

Akalabeth
I got them I just haven't had time to upload entries and post them. I'll try to do that tonight. Thank you for entering!

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
shard: great lakes
house name:Ghostville
owner: Michelle
41. 13'N 53.0'E
2ndfl.jpg
1st fl
2ndfl.jpg
2nd fl
rfts.jpg
3rdfl

Attachments

Last edited:

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
All pictures will get posted to the website and Facebook too :)
When you get all the pictures uploaded to the website and Facebook will you please post the links in this thread for all of us to see?

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Yup. I'm hoping tonight or tomorrow. In the middle of NaNoWriMo writing :)

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
No. I got sick and didn't get it written up yet. I'm tryign to get that done today/tomorrow.

Doesn't help im in the middle of a RL house purchase/move heh

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I really hope you feel better. Who won this? Do they have to keep the houses up until you say who won?

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't pretend to speak for Kayhynn, but she has the submitted pics so I think dismantling your design is not a problem :)

and Kayhynn, moving is the pits, yes.... hope you packed the coffee pot last so it's the first thing you found ;) real life comes first, and if there's anything I can do to help, just holler!

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Congratulations to the winners of the Halloween Contest. They are as follows:

1st - Carly's Warewolf's Cavern on Sonoma
2nd - Dripping Blood's OoOOooOOo Haunted House on Sonoma
3rd - Jordis Moon's Rose Red on Atlantic
Honorable Mention - Lady Michelle's Ghostville Keep on Great Lakes
Honorable Mention - Toth's House of Horrors on Sonoma

Complete article, including screenshots of the winners, can be found here:http://uohomedecor.com/2014/11/26/2014-halloween-decorating-contest-winners/

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I really hope you feel better. Who won this? Do they have to keep the houses up until you say who won?
Nope, dismantle away. I wasn't going to have time to do videos of this years entries with the move (I still don't have a computer set up)