• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] NEW AUCTION ***10/23 Thursday***

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Back again on the new site, Thanks for coming back stratics I've been Waiting!!. OK small auction this time just tryin to clean some stuff up. will end wed october 22 at 10pm eastern. 10 minute rule applies, as always I reserve the right to refuse an offer at any time. Pickup should be promptly within 48 hours please. Thank you as always for your time and your business :). Here's the list.

1. Stuffed Fish With Gareth's Remains 4gregu 65m

2. a small piece of blackrock (vase) Brian 11m

3. Simulacrum of serendipity Brian 9m

4. Burnt Xmas Apron (chessy 2010) Double blessed 80m

5. Lucky Leprechaun Booties Double blessed 3m

6. Mesanna's Sakuramochi Warwick 2m

7. An icy patch (rare round shape) Brian 5m

8. Open book (server birth) Brian 13m

9. Grgish Swimwear Warwick 2m

10. Swimsuit Djad 3m

11. Swim Trunks Djad 3m

12. A piece of Jack Passers Cell Warwick 5m

13. 2 bowls of green potatoes Warwick 18m

14. 3 rare snowglobes ( Blackthorn's castle, Exodus lair, Twin oaks tavern) Daegan 6m

15. Ceramic mug Kiss 50m

16. Mini house token (choose any mini house deed) Longtooths 35m

17. Me Trik Er Treet Wif Urks, 2011 (orange basket) Warwick 10m

18. Spittoon (rare server birth) Spamspam 150m

19. Christmas angel gloves/medetai (yamato 2010) Set Double blessed 35m

20. Christmas angel gloves/medetai (yamato 2010) Set Double blessed 35m

21. Sense of wonder (chaos blue tessen) Brian 7m

22. Sense of wonder (chaos blue tessen) Brian 7m

23. A secret decoder carrot from a royal spy rabbit Warwick 10m

24. rare rubble flower patch Brian 13m

25. rare rubble burnt flower patch Brian 13m

26. Rubble dock Brian 22 m

27. rubble burned tall grass. Brian 5m

28. Full Knight's suit non replica with all four helmets! Daegan 30m

29. Sorc suit non replica. Daegan 30m

Package deals

30. Bag of 30 various staffs: Staff of fireworks, Sparkle stick powered by fireflies, Staff of freedom infused with firework spells, 2010 fireworks celebration, origin summerfest, staff of independence, fireflower staff, to name a few Murc 13m

31. Green/exceptional items. Green robe, Green robe crafted by harry potter, Green half apron, Green body sash, Green bandana, Green wizards hat, A scissors of exceptional quality/excceptional, Of exceptional quality exceptional black fur boots maybe? Daegan 17m

32. All items are Bless charges 90, str/dex/int 10. 2 cloaks, 2 jester hats, 2 earrings, 2 sashes, one bear mask, one plate gorget, one pair of boots. Warwick 18m

33. New years eve noisemaker GL 2010, Buta no marukage (sakura 2010), Christmas rocks for the naughty list (cats 2010), A bell painted by santa's elves (cats 2010), Glass mug of coffee (empty), Humble pie, Big chocolate muffin, In memory of lady rose (drach 2010), Jingle bells, GL 2010, A gentle breath of a spring breeze - in memory of caryn, GL 2009 easter egg, Queen dawn's royal investigator spyglass. Warwick 30m

34. Meer tapestry, jukan tapestry, ancient meer eternal staff, Ancient Jukan waymaster Bo
Brian 12m

http://screencast.com/t/e4PIgpbSc

http://screencast.com/t/dUxNDaFVT

Last edited:

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tried to upload pictures and it wont accept the pictures for some reason

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I tried to upload pictures and it wont accept the pictures for some reason
We're still having a few issues from the migration. Our IT is volunteer also and putting in a lot of time trying to get things set up correctly between their Non-Stratics Job and playing tag with our new hosts Customer Support. This is a known issue and we're aware of it.

Meadhbh

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. Stuffed Fish With Gareth's Remains 50mil
4. Burnt Xmas Apron (chessy 2010) 10mil

Meadhbh

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
26. Rubble dock 15mil
13. 2 bowls of green potatoes 10mil
18. Spittoon (rare server birth) 20mil
19. Christmas angel gloves/medetai (yamato 2010) Set 5mil
20. Christmas angel gloves/medetai (yamato 2010) Set 5mil

warwick87

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
4. burnt Xmas Apron (chessy 2010) 60mil
31. Green/exceptional items. Green robe, Green robe crafted by harry potter, Green half apron, Green body sash, Green bandana, Green wizards hat, A scissors of exceptional quality/excceptional, Of exceptional quality exceptional black fur boots maybe? 10mil
33. New years eve noisemaker GL 2010, Buta no marukage (sakura 2010), Christmas rocks for the naughty list (cats 2010), A bell painted by santa's elves (cats 2010), Glass mug of coffee (empty), Humble pie, Big chocolate muffin, In memory of lady rose (drach 2010), Jingle bells, GL 2010, A gentle breath of a spring breeze - in memory of caryn, GL 2009 easter egg, Queen dawn's royal investigator spyglass 25mil
19. Christmas angel gloves/medetai (yamato 2010) Set 10mil
20. Christmas angel gloves/medetai (yamato 2010) Set 10mil

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
2. 5m
7. 3m
17. 5m
24. 5m
25. 5m
26. 20m
27. 5m
33. 25m

Meadhbh

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. Stuffed Fish With Gareth's Remains 53m
3. Simulacrum of serendipity 8m
12. A piece of Jack Passers Cell 4m
13. 2 bowls of green potatoes 13m
17. Me Trik Er Treet Wif Urks, 2011 (orange basket) 6m
21. Sense of wonder (chaos blue tessen) Warwick 5m
22. Sense of wonder (chaos blue tessen) Warwick 5m
23. A secret decoder carrot from a royal spy rabbit 5m
24. rare rubble flower patch 8m
25. rare rubble burnt flower patch 8m
26. Rubble dock 21m
33. 28m

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Items all located on atlantic. ***I appologize but I will be out of town tomorrow night so I am extending the auction date by one day to Thursday 10/23 so i can control the last crazy 10mins-1hour of auction lol.. once again sorry*****

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im not home, hopefully everyone saw the post and message. auction does not end till tomorrow at 10pm eastern. changed the date.. I will update bids when i get home tonight and off this crappy phone :p

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes i posted in bright red yesterday, that i would not be available tonight to do the auction and keep up with the ten minute rule. Cupid: if I dont like the high bid on an item i dont accept the bid, i wouldnt postpone an auction because of it. Im sorry for the inconvenience if it caused you any. it will end tomorrow at 10pm eastern. thank you

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is so lame and unfair if that's the case lol.
That is not the case and I'm sorry. most ppl im sure had read that because there wasn't the crazy influx of bids in the last half hour like usual. or no one likes my items this time lol. either way it will end tomrrow at 10pm eastern with 10 minute rule