• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

October Schedule?

Olcher

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I love you, Bennu and Taweret, but it's kind-of been bugging me for a while now so I'm going to get it off my chest:

It's already the 20th and we still have no event scheduled for October. It's getting a bit irritating seeing almost every other shards month schedule posted within the first few days of the month and hosting several events before you guys even post a schedule.

Unless I'm mistaken, previously you've posted schedules for the month on:
April 17th
May 12th
June 16th
July 12th
Aug 8th
Sept 16th

Now, I'm assuming you're planing something so awesome that it's just taking this extra time to get set up and finalized. But I do wish you luck since you usually have 3-5 awesome events and there's really only 10 days left to do them (21st -> 30th**). I just hope the time squeeze doesn't impact the quality of the events. I do expect the best from you guys!

Anyhow, /rant off.

** I say the 30th because if you do an event on the 31st/Halloween Friday or Saturday night I'm going to disown you! :gun:

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Atlantic does seem to post mid-month, but at least they stick to the schedule. I would prefer no schedule posted rather than one that is constantly and habitually changed / altered with little notice on a regular basis (yes im referring to Chessy :) )

Silentfury

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
An On-Time schedule should be a MUST on all shards. The whole idea of the EM's was to promote Shard Events that bring the Community together through various types of Events. If you never know when these Events are planned, how can you make sure you're able to attend them? Atlantic is the largest and most popular Shard in the game. It should be a Leader in what a Shard should be to it's Community and a model for how the EM Program should operate.
I know that real life issues can affect a person's Gametime. It happens to us all. But when those issues start affecting the job you've promised to do, maybe it's time to step aside. Mesanna is a wonderful person and I'm sure she would understand. And if she really appreciates you for everything you've done, I'm sure she'd leave the door open for you when Real Life cuts you a little slack and you can hop back into that role.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I completely agree, seems like it defeats the purpose of having a schedule at all if it isn't posted sometime during the first week of the month.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The only reason I am a bit disappointed is due to two things:

1. Halloween is awesome (My favorite time of the year)
2. Return to Britannia

Now, don't get me wrong, I perfectly get why Bennu might be busy. He probably puts more work into the shard than most EMs, plus he just had a new kid and everything. The thing is...we have 2 EMs. It just seems as if Taweret is dependent on Bennu, so if Bennu isn't around, neither is Taweret which is a shame.

Love both you guys.

(Of course, Im not very happy about a few of the shards this month honestly.)

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Weren't we supposed to have a 3rd EM to, the guy from Oceania, what happened to him?

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

The bulk of the month has been unannounced 'flavor' events as part of the RTB. Graveyards, Mad Wizards, Dragons and other such schenanagans. I believe we are at 5 of those so far this month, and Im in the process of setting up another one right now...

That being said, there will be only 2 advertised/announced events this month, and they are still a while off.

Think along these lines: