• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Governors and Concerned Citizens to meet with the King

Sonoma EM Feed

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Governors please make note that on October 13th at 6pm Pacific time there will be a meeting to discuss the capture of Dismas and the future plans for the season. Please come unarmed and well dressed to be recognized. All whom want to speak will have the opportunity on this day. To be called upon please arrive on time as seating is limited.

Continue reading...

EMWillow

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Huge storms rolling through this evening.
The meeting will go as planned unless I lose internet connection. If this happens I will post here and let you know through tapatalk if at all possible.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry I missed the meeting, I was in the USA traveling visiting family and unable to be online.

Clym of Clough, Governor of Skara Brae