• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

MORNINS

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*by which I mean he took the chalva and gave it to the goblin and ate the ice cream himself, not that he gave the ice cream to Alouenikah in return for the chalva, that was a bit ambiguous and I know ice cream is a very serious matter for goblins*

whiterabbit

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
*by which I mean he took the chalva and gave it to the goblin and ate the ice cream himself, not that he gave the ice cream to Alouenikah in return for the chalva, that was a bit ambiguous and I know ice cream is a very serious matter for goblins*
YERG ITZ BEES LIKE MANA FROM HEAVEN

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(OOC: A gelato place near my house does five random flavours every week. One of them was Bailey's and butterscotch gelato. It was obscene. Obscene.)

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Good morning! Yeah, I tad late I know but been crazy busy. What's everyone doing? Everyone but Lindae and Molo! I don't want to know what you're doing! You guys scare me!

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
TGIF (Thank Goodness It's Friday)! :thumbsup:

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree with you on Molokha though. I don't want to know what he's doing either, which is why I actively avoid him even though he lives in my house.

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh dear, poor little goblin! I do hope it's not Ebola. Viral haemorrhagic fevers are endemic in Umbra and they're awful. Let me know if it turns out to be the case, and I'll get Molokha to craft some new organs for you.

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A bisque is a type of soup. I must confess I've never been a fan of soup, as it seems to involve all the effort of eating solid food without the satisfaction of filling a person up.

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I enjoy being free of the chains of command, because now I can be the antisocial freak that I always was inside without worrying that the paparazzi will catch me. In a way, the traitor Typhoon did me a favour by releasing me from polite society and the cultural responsibilities borne by a man of my status. That said, he is still a cowardly wretch and someday I will have his head on a platter.

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hallo! I'm Alouenikah! I got so overexcited about the all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet that I ended up in hospital getting my stomach pumped!

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had to envision a future in which I, the grieving widow, got up to deliver a eulogy while carefully sidestepping the fact that the deceased had passed away because he ate so much that his digestive system clogged up with a toxic yet delicious cement-like mix of raisin toast, scrambled eggs and godawful hotel coffee and he exploded. Then you asked for a bloody Catholic priest on the paperwork and he spent an hour trying to convert me at your bedside while we watched you spew activated charcoal everywhere. So yes, you bloody shlemiel, it absolutely wasn't funny at all!

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
For some I suspect that will take more than a day.
One of my co-workers once took an entire week off of work to clean up, update, fix, and improve his 2 computers. He wasn't able to complete the job lol. I feel like there should be a show called "virtual hoarders" for the people who never, ever delete anything from their computers. (His email accounts combined had nearly 5,000 messages in them to)

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm glad that someone can get some enjoyment out of the tragicomic nightmare that is my life.

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like snakes. They lurk in the undergrowth, devouring vermin, and rarely pose a threat to anyone. Though often maligned, they are a vital part of any functioning ecosystem and deserve to be left in peace.

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Molokha, I have a challenge for you. I want you to make one post, just one post - it doesn't even have to be very long; three sentences will do - without sounding like a serial killer.

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is a spring day. The sun is shining. My mother's bones lie in the embrace of the black wormy soil.

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First, heat a pan of salted water. Add the pasta just as the water is begin to bubble. Simmer until it has the colour and consistency of a dead man's intestines, entangled in the timbers of a shipwreck and bleached by days of brine.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I have never understood how someone wakes up every morning saying "yay I get to put on lots of makeup that makes children fear me while I sweat to death in these super baggy clothes". Clowns are dedicated, I give them that lol.