• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Advise on the true skill of archery

Dennis Wong

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
1. For pvp, the true skill 120 archery is the same as {115 (true skill) + 5 ( item) = 120 archery } by mean of damage, hit chance, etc ?

2. the skills gain from ring, bracelet or item counts toward to the reduction on mana on specials moves (300 skills point).

Thanks !

Last edited:

Dennis Wong

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
for question 2, some of them said only true skill is counted, i havnt tried it... maybe need to test it .. Thanks !

NuSair

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The only things I can think of where true skill matters is when you need a minimum to do a special move/quest for Bard Songs or the bonuses from bard songs.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
The only things I can think of where true skill matters is when you need a minimum to do a special move/quest for Bard Songs or the bonuses from bard songs.
This. Skill points from items counts for the 300 required for the max mana reduction in weapon specials. The only other warrior skill limitation is you must have 90 real weapon skill and 90 real tactics for primary and secondary weapon specials.