• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trick or treat

Lady Pamela

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What do you have to do to trick or treat and where do you do trick or treat
and where do you beg . Would love some help, thank you

Last edited:

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
To trick or treat just walk up to a ncp and say trick or treat. Some ncp can't be used. There are several places i go : Cave, the refugee camp by the ter mur gate, the elf city of heartwood. I did almost all of my begging in heartwood. I like those areas as lots of ncps in a small space so you don't have to run around as much. Once you complete going around once you can start over. :). I'm not sure if it still works, but use to get begging gains while trick or treating. I'll go check that.

Lady Pamela

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To trick or treat just walk up to a ncp and say trick or treat. Some ncp can't be used. There are several places i go : Cave, the refugee camp by the ter mur gate, the elf city of heartwood. I did almost all of my begging in heartwood. I like those areas as lots of ncps in a small space so you don't have to run around as much. Once you complete going around once you can start over. :). I'm not sure if it still works, but use to get begging gains while trick or treating. I'll go check that.
I am 100 begging