• Important Information About This Forum
    Questions posted in this forum are 'moderated' and only viewable by Stratics Admins and Mythic Developers. They will be be set public only when an answer to the question has been provided.
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Not so many treats?

Magdalena Chef

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Forgive this if it's in the wrong place..

I hopped on TC1 to try out the Trick or Treating and see the new skulls offered as treats. My question is what is the drop rate for these (or is there one)?

This was my goodie take after tallying all of the candy: I had 2, 244 pieces of candy (the number is higher because I did not figure in the "tricks"). Out of that I received two heads on a spike and two skulls. I logged back in to count how many spider webs/iron maidens I had but TC changed. I had about 12 other drops (webs, chair iron maidens etc).

The character had the GM Begging skill. Does this sound right as far as the drop rate goes? Or does the drop rate need to be fixed? Thanks in advance.

Magdalena Chef

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It seems like every 1,000 or so actual treats, you may get a skull. At 949 I got a skull (and 2 webs, 3 grims, 2 chairs, 2 guillotines, 2 pikes). I then started over and when I reached 1, 052 pieces of candy I received another skull (3 webs, 3 pikes, 1 grim, 1 iron maiden, 1 guillotine).

Luck does not seem to effect the outcome or drop rate. I used what was available on test and started again with 900 luck. I trick or treated for 4 and half hours all alone (meaning there was no one else around vying for NPCs) with about the same results (maybe even slightly worse) at 1,305 pieces of candy got a skull..etc etc. Go insomia! *hears crickets and wonders if anyone reads this*