• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need Help Transfering Pet to Other char

John Deere

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hello, I was wondering if someone will help me transfer a pet from one character to another please.

It's just a pack horse, so you don't need a tamer. I trained up a pack horse for my lumberjack char, so that if its attacked it will be able to defend itself a little. I went to Luna and there was just one person there and they weren't responding to me, so I assume they were afk. Same in New Haven. Could not find anyone else at any other bank in tram or Malas, which is strange, considering it's a Saturday night. Unless they are at the new Ter Mur bank, which I can't go to because I don't have the upgrade yet.

Right now the packy is on my tamer Sam Fairbanks and needs to go to Edward Fairbanks.

Thanks