• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

IDOCs

Xelious Norwood

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so what time have IDOCs been falling anymore? I had one change to greatly with normal cycle but this morning it was already gone, and it should of had another 12 hours of normal cycle time.

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
5 days from start to finish..

can change the status more then once a day... but is set as five days total.

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The problem is we don't know, if the vendors belong to the house owner account or to someone else.
So if a vendor house drops immediately, we cannot say, it is due to the vendor ownership or a bug. I have recently only seen one house with vendors turning to OBO, and this is still at this status since at least a week.

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if the vendor is owner of the house owned it drops with the house.

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
normally other vendors contract expires when house falls and u gotta wait out the contract..

before it falls again

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Keep in mind, decay is turned off right now too. -- At least I assume that's what they mean by turning off the housing database?

Lucky Luke

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Indeed. Houses are decaying. Houses with vendors on them turn to "Owned by OSI". "Owned by OSI" houses also still drop according to the rules.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Okay to clarify....what is the new timer? My house fell in 2 days. My account went inactive on the 14th of July and my castle went into decay status as of the 14th of this month, it's gone now and it's only been 2 days, didn't they say awhile back that the decay rate was random now?

Lucky Luke

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As far as i know, the timers are still 5 days but the stages in which it transitions have random timers. So the last phase IDOC could for example last an hour or a day...

Xelious Norwood

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
for the most part the stages have been anywhere from 8 hours to 24 hours a stage and like Luke said IDOC stage is random now so no way of knowing when it will collapse. The start to finish from what I am seeing has been running 3 to 4 days, I have yet to actually see one go 5 total days. I would not take any chances with my homes and if you know the day you need to reopen your account reopen it a week early just to be on the safe side.