• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Copy Profiles

archiv

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I recently had to replace my computer do to Alienware not being resistant to water. I put my old hard drive into my new tower in order to save all my data but I have to reinstall both the classic and EH clients.
Is there a way to copy the profiles for all my characters from the old hard drive into new setup folders? I looked around in the folders but didnt see anything resembling my character names.
Not sure if it makes a difference but my old computer ran Windows 7, new one has 8.1.

JellyBelly

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
The default place for character profiles is

documents/ea games/Ultima Online Stygian Abyss (or Legacy depending on classic or EC)/User Data/*Login Name*/*Shard*/

then FINALLY the character profiles.

archiv

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awesome, worked like a charm. Thank you very much for the help.