• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Made a Return

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did a but of beta testing for this game and even purchased the collectors edition when it launched. I played for a couple months before I just lost all interest. When I heard the game went free I gave up all hope and deleted the files and moved on. I just last week downloaded the game and made a new toon. The game seems better for some reason, more polished maybe. I resubbed yesterday and plan on playing through winter.

Anyone else here play?

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I did a but of beta testing for this game and even purchased the collectors edition when it launched. I played for a couple months before I just lost all interest. When I heard the game went free I gave up all hope and deleted the files and moved on. I just last week downloaded the game and made a new toon. The game seems better for some reason, more polished maybe. I resubbed yesterday and plan on playing through winter.

Anyone else here play?

Yup Yup, I play a lot... at least when I'm not in class.. What server you roll on?

Skunk

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The west coast PvP server, I will have to double check the name.