• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hey guys, could the new GM's/Leaders contact me?

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First I'd like to see more RP interaction between CoD and UP start up again... always loved our battle plots and so on. So I'd like to start doing that... also a SHIP vs. SHIP battle would be AMAZEBALLS. :)

Right now, CoD is constantly shipping through the waters of South Jhelom (as we lease the docks and various other buildings in that town in character) and also the RBG of Umbra right now has a storyline involving a Dread Pirate by the name of Lone Eye. So there are plenty of opportunities for us to engage in RP!!!! And I certainly look forward to it.

Secondly, I want to know what activities you guys are running currently and also a small description of your guild and its goals to add to this thread: http://stratics.com/community/threads/catskills-rp-information-central.239303/

I am trying to make sure that thread is updated and kept up with. :)

:heart: Pandy

Blind Tom the Pirate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
First I'd like to see more RP interaction between CoD and UP start up again... always loved our battle plots and so on. So I'd like to start doing that... also a SHIP vs. SHIP battle would be AMAZEBALLS. :)

Right now, CoD is constantly shipping through the waters of South Jhelom (as we lease the docks and various other buildings in that town in character) and also the RBG of Umbra right now has a storyline involving a Dread Pirate by the name of Lone Eye. So there are plenty of opportunities for us to engage in RP!!!! And I certainly look forward to it.

Secondly, I want to know what activities you guys are running currently and also a small description of your guild and its goals to add to this thread: http://stratics.com/community/threads/catskills-rp-information-central.239303/

I am trying to make sure that thread is updated and kept up with. :)

:heart: Pandy

Ahhhrrrrr! Ahoy Landlubber,
We rules da seas, ans now we be out in our pirate ships searchin' fer adventure, plunder and wenches. har, har.

We'ld love a scurmish or a friendly like chat wid yas. Hoist yer sails and meets us at Red Skull bay, or be it on the high seas, we'll be lookin' fer yas.
Sign'd by Captain Trinsic , Cold Steel, Jake, Loggins, Johnny Phantom, Todd, Legolas, trillion O'Dare, Gem, Captain Sinbad, Capt. Jack Black, Philoctetes, Sofia, Charles Hunter, Spice,Augustine, Victor, Billy Bones and Blind Tom and the rest of the United Pirate crew.

Last edited:

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Tom, we've (well us as the RBG of Umbra) left some books in regards to the Dread Pirate we're chasing with a hefty reward for his capture. Also we've enlisted the help of the Vesper Royal Guards, who have a Navy, to assist us (we're Umbranites, don't really do the sea much haha) with the "All Points Bulletin" on this scoundrel. Its up to you how you wanna take that --- you could help us for the cash, or you could help that awful pirate escape!!! :D

We'll let you guys know when we're out and about trolling the waves in search. :)

:heart: Pandy (I'll be on Kalmar for this surely)

Blind Tom the Pirate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Please do! As yas let us know yer plans; we'll join yas in Capture or dispatchin' this here Dread Pirate. Keepin' da seas safe fer all! Be seein' yas on da High Seas matey.
~Blind Tom da pirate. har har

Last edited:

Blind Tom the Pirate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi Tom, we've (well us as the RBG of Umbra) left some books in regards to the Dread Pirate we're chasing with a hefty reward for his capture. Also we've enlisted the help of the Vesper Royal Guards, who have a Navy, to assist us (we're Umbranites, don't really do the sea much haha) with the "All Points Bulletin" on this scoundrel. Its up to you how you wanna take that --- you could help us for the cash, or you could help that awful pirate escape!!! :D

We'll let you guys know when we're out and about trolling the waves in search. :)

:heart: Pandy (I'll be on Kalmar for this surely)
Har, Pandora sweetie...when yas gets bored or antsie like, remember to listen to "The call of the sea", and let us sail out after 'Dread Pirate' folk. We can join yas in search of those rum suckin' black -hearted cutthroats, ans gets a reward for ther capture; or sink 'em wid their ships! har, har. *belches load and long*...excuse me mam,not sure what come over me?
Once again, please do consider my invitation. Thank ye, with affections ans me admirations ~Blind Tom Pirate, [UP]