• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Operation: Revitalize is now in progress!

Cooper11

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hello fellow Pirates Online fans! My name here on the forums is Cooper11, but in game, I am the notorious pirate Rusty Fiddles! I am a member of the guild El Looters, and am a big fan of adventures at sea. I am the Lead Content Editor for ToonTown Online Stratics, and have recently taken a position here for Pirates of The Caribbean Online! I am a big fan of pirates, and you will find that to be the case here on the forums, as well as in the game. Well, enough about me. I am here to talk to the POTCO Stratics community about a revitalization effort for this particular forum. The Pirates Online community is very large, and unlike ToonTown online, doesn't have several fan sites devoted to the community. I see this as a great opportunity to attract community members and give them a place to discuss pirates, manage guilds, and plan events. You, yes you, also have a role to play in this process. If you love pirates and want to register here, don't be shy and remember that you can post any time you want! Also, please post here if you are a new or returning player. Thanks! I'll see you in the Caribbean!

Rusty Fiddles
"I've seen everything there is to see when it comes to the sea"
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
My Player profile

http://piratesonline.go.com/#/community/player.html?user_id=291633351&avatar_id=1000403629

Noldor

Knight, Order of the Bug Hunters
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Another one bites the dust. I helped beta test this game too. I'll have to post some old screenshots from the game...I got a few here and there...

TQQdles™