• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Long time since I wrote in here...

EM Orix

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Hello Everyone,

Since I started planning and doing my first Mini Arc for Izumo shard, I was wondering how much of you guys English speaker were taking part in Izumo shard.

My main concern here, is that since "King Of The Hill" event I got little loose on the English advertizing side. Now I was thinking maybe I should get back to it...

Problem is while an event take place, I can't do both English and Japanese support... Very hard and I do have to focus on Japanese.

So I would like any comments, idea on that topic.

Regards,

EM Orix from Izumo

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー

こんにちは皆さん、

今回のメールは出雲のイベントが英語のアナウンスを前からしなくなって、どのぐらい英語話す方が出雲のイベントに参加するか聞いてます。出雲にイベントする時にもちろん日本語でしますが、英語話す人の案内は同時に難しいって言う事が言います。

英語話す方でも日本人でもこれからアナウンスし形がどうすれば良いでしょうか聞いてます。

アイデア、コメントなどお願いします。

皆さん宜しくお願いします。

EM Orix

GREAT LAKES

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
i attend them and i cant speak Japanese but if you just let us know the main stuff like gates opening or we are goin here and the events over that would be plenty helpful