• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) The Quest for my new ship!

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Captains Seoman's log 12-2-11:

It has been weeks that i been trying to raise funds for my new ship.After a talk with my banker to loan 150 million in gold he laughed in my face.For some reason living on a boat and fish seemed not good enough for me being credit worthy to get that a huge loan.
I want that ship, so i have to find other ways to get that gold.

Captains Seoman's log 15-2-11:

I'm still trying to raise the gold. Frarc and friends been trying to sell stuff to raise gold for the ship. Stella making fun of me to sell all my bottles of rum to get enough gold to buy the ship! Never i say! i rather donate all my blood before i sell my rum!
Maybe i should go pirating.....

Captains Seoman's log 17-2-11:

Been fishing a lot and selling a lot of crabs and lobsters. I'm still wondering who this Bob is who playing with my traps!

Captains Seoman's log 19-2-11:

I been talking to the guy who can sell me the new ship.
He told me that i need 4.121.904 points more for the ship or 61.828.560 gold.
I'm really thinking to rob a bank!
I just shoot at the bank in Jhelom from the sea and then plunder all the gold from it!
Arghhhh,One way or another i will get my new ship!

MedeaDF

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks and sounds like fun!

The best for your endeavours, and happy sailing as soon as you get your new ship! :)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Captains Seoman's log 20-2-11:

My friends helped a lot today with hunting monsters to gather gold and sell a lot of things. I need 1.907.904 points more for the ship or 28.618.560 gold.
I am getting closer to get my new ship but there is still a lot of work to do for the final coins.

L

Legacyee

My old fisherwoman says she likes your quest (well i think thats what she said, she was eating a raw lobster at the time, so it could have been "I like his vest") and wants to help but if i was you i would stay away from her, she smells of fish and will only give you crabs ;)

I will see if I can find a few things for you to sell, so you can get closer to getting your ship :)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any help is welcome. :)

When Seoman gets his new ship he will trow a party for everyone on the ship.(With lots of rum i think.)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Captains Seoman's log 22-2-11:

I am maybe a drunken sailor but i have some really good friends! Elspeth,Sandshrew,Legacyee and so many more helped me to raise all the gold for my new ship.The dream to own this huge ship came true and now i am on the deck of the Dragon Claw!

And like a real ships captain i also got myself a parrot!

Wayland will be piloting the ship around the seas.

I will prepare a party on the ship for everyone! With lots of rum and food!
And a huge load of green nets to play with! I invite everyone! I will announce soon when this party will take place.

I'm happy i got my new ship with the help of my friends.