• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) The governor´s new suit

Claire Repair

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear Sosarians,

The new governor of Serpent´s Hold, Lan Mandragoran, is in dire need of a new outfit. We are calling all tailors of Sosaria to provide a suitable design.

Anyone who would like to present a design is invited to Serpents Hold, Fisherman´s Brew, 24 October, 21.00.

The most convincing design will be rewarded by a Novo Bleue (2-piece) set.

Conditions:

- Designs should correspond to the naval setting of Serpent´s Hold and the Virtues of Sosaria
- Tailors are free to choose any clothes, colors and materials
- No magical and protective properties are required
- The design should consist of: head, neck, arms, hands, legs and shoes. Cloaks and sashes etc. are very welcome
- Any tailor can present one model. (For alternative designs, please use another char)
- The potential contest winner has to deliver two sets of the design
- The governor can deny any of the designs and thus keep the event unawarded.

We are looking forward to your designs.

/Claire

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll come and it will be both with my news reporter pen and camera and i will even work on some design to join to contest. :)

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does the mayor use the Classic Client or the Enhanced Client?

it doesn't always look the same, so what looks good in one client musn't necessarily look good in the other. So this info would help.

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I presume the 21:00 start time is server time ie BST?