• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*SPOILER* Classic client 7.0.24.3

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Glossy Fuchsia Pigment
Deep Blue Pigment
Vibrant Seagreen Pigment
Murky Amber Pigment
Mythic Character Token
Please confirm that you wish to set your attributes as indicated in the upper left area of this window. If you wish to change these values, edit them and click the EDIT button below.<br><br>Please confirm that you wish to set the five skills selected on the left to 90.0 skill. If you wish to make changes, click the [X] button next to a skill name to remove it from the list.<br><br>If are sure you wish to apply the selected skills and attributes, click the CONTINUE button below.<br><br>If you wish to abort the application of the Mythic Character Token, click the CANCEL button below.

You are not sufficiently loyal to ~1_CITY~ to use this.
Requires Positive City Loyalty
I apologize, but you are not well-enough renowned in the city of ~1_CITY~ to make this purchase.
I have quite a backlog of orders and I cannot satisfy your request for a ~1_ITEM~ right now.
Do you wish to purchase a ~1_ITEM~ for ~2_PRICE~?

You successfully convert the component into an exotic tool kit.
Only an Adept Tinker would know what to do with this.
You repair the mysterious Nexus! As it whirs to life it spits out a punch card!
The Nexus shoots an arc of energy at you!
Beep! Bop! Boop!
The Nexus has shut down due to inactivity.
You feed the punch card into the machine but nothing happens.
As you feed the punch card into the machine it turns on!
This is not locked. If You want to lock this chest, please use context menu.
Use this on a broken Nexus.
Someone is currently working at the Nexus.
Your backpack cannot hold the punch card so it was placed in your bank.
Your backpack and bank cannot hold the punch card so it was lost.

You carefully combine the delicate fragments.
You carefully assemble the pieces into an Heirloom!
Heirloom Fragment
Partially Reconstructed Heirloom
You sift for a while but fail to find anything.
You sift for a while and discover an antiquity fragment!
You sift for a while and disturb the underground lair of a sleeping creature!
You can't sift there.
The ground here does not look right for sifting.
*shake shake shake*
Where would you like to sift?
Greetings Traveler! Is it fine provisions you seek? Then look no further!
For the modest fee of 1000 gold I will provide you with a usable sifting tray!
This sifting tray will no doubt allow you to uncover untold riches in the shifting sands of this desert!
Before you get too excited you should know these sands can be treacherous and sifting should be done with care!
Of most valuable interest are the antiquity fragments settled here from the recent catastrophe that befell the Juka and Meer. You'd be wise to search only in this area, as it is where most of the debris is concentrated. Happy Hunting!
What is this? Some kind of joke? I deal in hard coin only!
Your payment seems to be a little light there. I need 1000 gold pieces!
I appreciate the generous payment, but I need 1000 gold pieces, no more, no less.
Many thanks for your patronage!
Your backpack and bank cannot hold the item so it was lost.
Your backpack cannot hold the item so it was placed in your bank.
You don't see how that could be of any use.

and lot of text for property descriptions.

OvenBird

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So if I read this right:
we've got a 5x90 advanced character token; an object that is crafted into toolkit, which then in turn repairs the nexus that spits out punch cards; and a mining tool (sifter) that can find antiquity fragments that will in turn be used to recreate a heirloom.

Right?

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
So if I read this right: we've got a 5x90 advanced character token; an object that is crafted into toolkit, which then in turn repairs the nexus that spits out punch cards; and a mining tool (sifter) that can find antiquity fragments that will in turn be used to recreate a heirloom.

Right?
sounds about right to me

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So if I read this right: we've got a 5x90 advanced character token; an object that is crafted into toolkit, which then in turn repairs the nexus that spits out punch cards; and a mining tool (sifter) that can find antiquity fragments that will in turn be used to recreate a heirloom.

Right?
Where does the 5x90 come from?

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We dont know yet, most likely a purchase i would guess
That's my concern. We already know the 'new improved Origin' stores can't manage to offer all the products previously available for UO to all the players, the gaps in the catalogue are ridiculous. A situation where significantly beneficial products are only on sale to a select few is no way to run an internet game played, and paid for, by people all over the world...

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards

Right?
Excellent way to ruin the entire point of having the "spoiler" option. WTG

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
[ spoiler ] at the start Whatever you have to say here and [ /spoiler ] at the end. No spaces in it though

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
now all the quoters need to add spoiler tags

hahahahaha made you look

anyone have the new colors on display yet?
The new colors should be on a really old thread...either here or on Test Center forum...I know I posted a few colors. Easiest thing to do is get points on Test Center and test them out there with trans char.

Cogniac

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If it involves a less stupid way to get Heirlooms, I just might participate this time.

S

Sevin0oo0

was it ever discerned what the new blue gate was, whether EM related or an act of kindness to get into the area for non-participants?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hm. Ankans The Master Spectacles Maker far north of Ver Lor Reg, doesn't seem to function, might be an EM-based NPC. Maybe a search for a provisioner NPC?

Well, I checked the two gypsy caravans near Ilsh Compassion, the two desert outposts, don't see anyone of interest. Could be in Mistas, but I doubt it.

Seems as if finding the Mountain Climber was a bit of random chance, so I assume the next NPC is a bit random but perhaps near sand.

By the way, Mistas is so underused. It's a large city--if it can be called that--with no real purpose.

S

Serine

Deep Blue Pigment
Vibrant Seagreen Pigment
Murky Amber Pigment
Glossy Fuchsia Pigment

Anyone got a screenshot of theese pigments ?.

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
I bet there will be an EM Event starting the new Arc's this weekend with all including...checked Ver Lor nothing there...

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Did anyone find anything new concerning the new parts of the global arc yet? Any new NPC or Hint what to do or were to go next? I visited more than half of the world yet to find nothing new...anyone else?

Martyna Zmuir

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some (if not all) shards have three new gargoyles standing in the lobby of the west most building in Ver Lor Reg, they do not talk.

I could post a spoiler pic of something I fount thats obviously meant for the future...but..I'm not sure I want to. I'm evil that way :p

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think they need to be "switched" on after a story arc is posted.

The Kegs in Britain are disturbing.

SunWolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The fiction stories drop hints on what is coming in next in away. Stuff we have not seen so far I can call off the top of my head, that guy or girl (don't remember) that was in Vesper during the first story. Some bard in a building with a wine cellar with multi lvls like the tavern near Lord Oaks. Ver Lor, did see the smiths that was named in the intermission story aswell but couldn't find any key words if there is any yet for them.

On Atlantic, Britain was geting hit hard with raiders but there is also these orange potion kegs, " A Mysterious Keg Made In Ver Lor Reg"

Martyna Zmuir

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lord Blackthorn's Keep in Britain is also blocked off on all shards. You can't walk onto the bridge from the south. There is nothing new in the keep itself, however. (last I checked)

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some (if not all) shards have three new gargoyles standing in the lobby of the west most building in Ver Lor Reg, they do not talk.

I could post a spoiler pic of something I fount thats obviously meant for the future...but..I'm not sure I want to. I'm evil that way :p
Here's a picture:

Remember how parallels were made between the United States and Ultima Online when the rioters first came out? How could we not. Well, these kegs were made in Ver Lor Reg and still reside in Ver Lor Reg! Consider those United States parallels crushed, hahaha.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
So if I read this right:
we've got a 5x90 advanced character token; an object that is crafted into toolkit, which then in turn repairs the nexus that spits out punch cards; and a mining tool (sifter) that can find antiquity fragments that will in turn be used to recreate a heirloom.

Right?
Is there any more info on this?

S

Sevin0oo0

I like that, dumbfounding. The mysterious part is we don't know what's inside. wonder if there's any connection to the green slime, or if that was a pure EM thing?

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
No kegs on Pacific but the 3 Garg's standing around there too...therre is an Event on Asuka i think and it has to do with meeting at Ver Lor and traveling with the em to the ruins of bt castle to look for a lost archeologist...i guess this is the start of part 3 - so it might start everywere this weekend...

*Edit* BT Castle Brit is also blocked off at the bridge with 2 canons standing there on Pacific yet...nothing inside yet (i got a rune to the top so i could check) guess there will be a hughe fight comming up with Raiders and the Castle will be some kind of save place...

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No kegs on Pacific but the 3 Garg's standing around there too...therre is an Event on Asuka i think and it has to do with meeting at Ver Lor and traveling with the em to the ruins of bt castle to look for a lost archeologist...i guess this is the start of part 3 - so it might start everywere this weekend...
I probably should have mentioned the picture I took was from Origin.

Hm. Lost archeologist...a lost archeologist could definitely sell a sifting tool, me thinks. :p

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sux to play seige - we have no story arc
do not come to seige or you will miss out :(

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Well Siege speeding up witht the Arc now as i could read on the boards - but what about the other shards? anything new? Nothing here on Pacific than what have been found yet anywhere else...

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On Sonoma In the Gargoyle City, we have these odd NPC gargyoles, Also on the South side what appers to be some more Gargyoles
As a approch they apper to be in the Mnt side and are grey with some odd names.... No i cant get a pic sorry they are to far in.

A Nexus may be found in the Exodus Dungeon, i had to teleport over the rocks from the graverobber side.... There are many there.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
The Three Gargs do respond to some key words....

Barrel and Stolen [/Spolier]

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
On Pacific there are some Orange Kegs now too in Brit - they came togehter with Raiders. As i look were this orange kegs are placed i see some kind of strategic matter on it - me would not be surprised this kegs are some kind of Bombs - i see them placed in the middle of bridges, next to buildings, etc.. so better start to mark runes all over brit city in all directions to get a chance to reach all parts of town NOW...