• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Saturday 24th March - Meeting with Jack

EM Adris

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Date: Saturday 24th March 2012
Time: 8pm EST
Meet Jack at his office in Buc's Den (Will be gate at EM Hall before event) for a check on Trinsic, and Lakeshire.

EM Adris

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thanks for coming! To recap for those who couldn't make it, (or those lost, as it was messy).

Jack arrived with the Mayor tied up to his office, With a plan to take him to a secret room in Jhelom for 'further questioning'.

At Jhelom Jack began to use extreme measures to try extract information when suddenly a group of Juka barged through the doors. After a long battle the Mayor was gone!

Sir Andrew then rushed through the doors, (poor doors, they had a rough evening) to say the Castle British was under attack and Thorpe was in trouble. Rushing over the raiders were killed, Thorpe saved and his office moved from Castle British to Serpent's Hold.

Feel free to ask any questions, I'll update the website with Thorpes new location shortly.

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have you decided on what pieces of clothing and misc items can have the detective label on them from gaining ranks in Investigations ?

How soon to the next time Thorpe needs his Investigators for a mission ? I believe that you may have said there was going to be one right after we got our first sashes. I understand if you guys were busy, I know I have certainly have been with my job.

EM Adris

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I have been rather busy with real life aye, Apologies.

Regarding items, The rule is any piece of clothing that can't be imbued, I'm still compiling a full list to make it clear.