• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Placing off porch

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you are able to lock things down on the same tile as the house sign, makes for some really clever decorating under and on the sign

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OMG! Thanks for that .. always learn something new every other day.

When you place the item, you have to be standing on the porch of the house. At first i was on the grass and dropped the item and i couldn't lock it down from within my house. When i drop the item from my porch it works tho.

*edit* The items are only visible, when you are able to enter the house. :(

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

This was the entrance to my old castle Angelwood, on Oceania before I left a few yrs ago. Just another example of how you can utilize the sign.

I loved coming home to my castle.

Steelhead

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very nice entrance area!!

Happen to have any other pics of the rest of the castle?

Would love to see more if that was only the entrance

:)

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Very nice entrance area!!

Happen to have any other pics of the rest of the castle?

Would love to see more if that was only the entrance

:)

hehe you asked for it. I so loved my castle, this one was my home Castle Angelwood :)

Ground Floor (early pic)

Second Floor

Roof

And this is a really OLD pic of the first Castle I deco'd from the top view, It was a museum on the inside which eventually became Witchwood Castle Museum when I revamped it.

Best viewed large :p on this link: Castle Echo

Now I am back, returned xmas Eve 2011 have to get my hands on another castle, although now I am playing Atlantic (well for a while anyways) so that is probably wishful thinking on my part lol.