• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*gets scissors and glue* ATTN: Migration Testing Update

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Syrus posted an update to our scheduled forum plans this weekend.

I will be hiding out in our FB and Twitter bunker with updates as needed wearing my pink tinfoil hat to stay trendy :)

ATTN: Migration Testing Update

Reactions: Nok

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just wanted to double-check that I haven't missed any announcements. Stratics is going to be down for the migration very soon, right? (In about 1 hour and 50 minutes if I'm looking at the right information.) And hopefully you'll be back online around approximately 22 hours from now, worst case in 46 hours from now?

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I believe the schedule is the same i am sure you will hear from syrus shortly

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Just wanted to double-check that I haven't missed any announcements. Stratics is going to be down for the migration very soon, right? (In about 1 hour and 50 minutes if I'm looking at the right information.) And hopefully you'll be back online around approximately 22 hours from now, worst case in 46 hours from now?
We'll be going into maintenance soon, at around 9:00 PM EST. 22 hours is hopefully a conservative estimate and I think that the downtime will be considerably shorter, but I want to give Murphy some room. We will open the OLD forums up for read-only access as soon as we possibly can, which will probably be sooner than the NEW forums are completely ready to go live. Depends on how much admin support I have. There aren't many admins with Admin Control Panel access.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Stratics Forums will be placed into maintenance mode in approximately 20 minutes at 9:00 PM EST. Updates will be posted on our Facebook page and on our Twitter feed: [url="http://www.twitter.com/Stratics]@stratics[/url].
FYI

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
How to change time format to 24h?
Hover over your name above your avatar and click "Preferences." You can change your time zone here. At the moment, time only shows as AM/PM.

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have proper time zone, thanks it now UTC+4.
am/bam/pam/pm stuff is cryptic. I want 24h time format.