• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[EM / RP News] An Invitation to the Handfasting Ceremony of Lynne Zellinous and Valek Typhoon

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Handfasting Ceremony of Lynne Zellinous and Valek Typhoon
EM Godiva

You are cordially invited to witness the spiritual binding of Lynne Zellinous and Valek Typhoon.

Event: Handfasting Ceremony.
Date: Wednesday, March 21st 2012.
Time: 6:00 PM PST / 9:00 PM EST.

Reception at the Sea Witch to follow.

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*scroll sent to the customs office of Magincia affixed with HearthFire BeeWax bearing the Ankh Seal*

Dearest friend & companion,

Valek, I would like to send my well wishes & deepest joy at your upcoming handfasting. Regrettably, business & village duties have bound me, and I will be unable to attend. As Uba is to HearthFire, I will be there in spirit. Thank you for the pleasurable times that we once had together. May peace & happiness guide you on your new enterprise.

Lady Claudia Drusilla (Faeyrn), Regent Priestess of HearthFire's Order of the Thorn

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What a beautiful ceremony. I'm so glad that I was able to attend and though I had to leave early due to a phone call from a family member, I really enjoyed myself. Congratulations to both of you and thank you for sharing this union with all of us. *deep curtsy*