• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Disapearing Items in Dungeon Shame

Nukeworker

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi guys yesterday i was with my warrior in shame fighting the troll guarding an entrance..When he went down he didnt drop to the ground...he just went poof! And when that happened i noticed from the corner of my eye that something happening on my paperdoll...but unfortunately i didnt think it was important...until i noticed that my crimmy was gone about a half hour later...as it was colored the same color as my robe i didnt notice at first...I heard about rumors of items disappearing in Shame?
Any of you had or heard about this situation?

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lots of people have had stuff mysteriously deleted since the Shame update, and it isn't restricted to the Shame dungeon. I was out mining in a different underground area and had a stack of Bronze ingots go *poof*. The devs don't know how to track the problem down because it is too random.

L

lupushor

Yup, apparently, after the long-last duping problem, they are now facing a poofing problem. These are somehow balancing eachother.... from the Universe point of view.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yup, apparently, after the long-last duping problem, they are now facing a poofing problem. These are somehow balancing eachother.... from the Universe point of view.
sounds like a prophecy :D
Maybe it's all part of a great event... first the duping: items coming from nowhere. Now items going back to the void, then a big huge daemon will run through our city roads to steal everything we are wearing and let us all naked like worms :D

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You mean item deletion is STILL happening? Geez.

Lots of people have had stuff mysteriously deleted since the Shame update, and it isn't restricted to the Shame dungeon. I was out mining in a different underground area and had a stack of Bronze ingots go *poof*. The devs don't know how to track the problem down because it is too random.
Maybe we should at least keep track of the places? What dungeon?

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe we should at least keep track of the places? What dungeon?
I was in the old (now unpopulated) pirate cave on Atlantic. It was used for on event arc and is now completely vacant except for the occasional miner.