• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

cannot start 2nd copy of client

Swordsman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The first copy is ok, then the 2nd copy will patch again, then say error and close the client. If i click cancel, the client just disappear. Any ways to start 2 copies of client like before ?

Surgeries

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The first copy is ok, then the 2nd copy will patch again, then say error and close the client. If i click cancel, the client just disappear. Any ways to start 2 copies of client like before ?
Same deal here. It USED to work...but is now officially Broken.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can now only start a 2nd client by using the executable client.exe

Find it in your UO Classic folder and pin it to your start menu or send a shortcut to your desktop.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I wish I could find a way to run more than one client with UOA.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can now only start a 2nd client by using the executable client.exe

Find it in your UO Classic folder and pin it to your start menu or send a shortcut to your desktop.

I could not find this Classic Folder. Did a search either for "Classic" or "UO Classic" but could not find such folder.
Where would it be located ?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Thanks EZ. Figured there had to be a way and I was too comp illiterate to figure it out.

Cogniac

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I could not find this Classic Folder. Did a search either for "Classic" or "UO Classic" but could not find such folder.
Where would it be located ?
You're either being incredibly pedantic, or incredibly dense.

On the off chance it's #2: It's the folder your UO classic client is in. Which happens to be wherever you chose to put it on your computer. So no one can help you with this but you, because you're the one that installed it.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're either being incredibly pedantic, or incredibly dense.

On the off chance it's #2: It's the folder your UO classic client is in. Which happens to be wherever you chose to put it on your computer. So no one can help you with this but you, because you're the one that installed it.
Well, I searched for a folder called "Classic" or "UO Classic" where the pertaining file should be but on the entire hard drive I could not find a folder with such names.......

Haddy G

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have no classic folder, but I do have a folder called "Ultima Online 2D Client". Search for that.