• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Blue Soul Stone

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Erm, can anybody check to see if they still have their Blue Soulstones?
Mine was in an secure container only accessable by me.
It was their the other day as i saw it as i was getting my imbuing stone out.
Today its not their???
I've relogged and still nothing, even loggin in with Slayvite who owns the stone (well his name was on it anyway) but nothing it's just gone??

T

Tazar

All of mine are still there... though mine are locked down on the floor rather than in a chest.

On an off chance, did you check the moving crate? Did you accidentally move it and maybe drop it into another container inside the one you thought it was in?

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just checked and on the 3 shards i know of that have them, they are fine.... do you have any friends that are friended to your home and perhaps they moved it? its not like it has any value to them....

Lord X

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mine are still there as well. The ones locked down to the floor and the ones in bags.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
All mine are fine and they are in chests.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Erm, can anybody check to see if they still have their Blue Soulstones?
Mine was in an secure container only accessable by me.
It was their the other day as i saw it as i was getting my imbuing stone out.
Today its not their???
I've relogged and still nothing, even loggin in with Slayvite who owns the stone (well his name was on it anyway) but nothing it's just gone??
Possibly stupid question, but are you 100% sure that it's only accessible by "owner only?"

Did you mistakenly put it in a bag that's in the chest? Forgot you put it elsewhere?

Mine are all fine. In a chest.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Their all in a bag in a chest but the chest is set to 'owner only' so they should be safe right?

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i really wish they would let you do some next to impossible quest to let you reset soulstones.. i have a whole bag of red and blue and a few green soulstones and fragments that still have charges on them that i found and cant use. :(

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i really wish they would let you do some next to impossible quest to let you reset soulstones.. i have a whole bag of red and blue and a few green soulstones and fragments that still have charges on them that i found and cant use. :(
LOL U and 100s of others have hoarded the stones hoping they can be reused by a different account... stop this utter shat....this aint gonna hapen... aint gona happen ever!!!!m just take them to your shard soulstone graveyard so the owners can reclaim them plz.. if your shard as not got a soulstone graveyard.....like europa hAS..... then bloody do your shard a BIG FAVOUR and make one....[end]

C

Capn Kranky

I have 1 blue stone in a secure chest (owner only) along with some green and red. It's still there. Mind you, it is not in an inner pack or anything ... just in the secure.

I didn't see any response to the question of if you checked the moving crate just for grins? Is it possible you are looking in the wrong chest/container? Anyone in the house have access and perhaps moved it? Is it in your bankbox for some reason?

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I made a post to Cal about this very thing and am hopeing that they will take my idea's for possible trade in, or resetting of stones under consideration... There is like THP's shard a graveyard for them but to be honest... many will not be claimed and I do not put it past the player who provides this will benifit more when and if a solution to the tons of stones is found.... Sorry I do not trust others to that point.
I'll hang on to the ones i have and use them to deco till a solution is found.

Metalstorm

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm glad soul stones are acct specific and not resettable.

Roughly two years ago some dirt bag hacked my acct and made off with all my stuff including all my soul stones.

When I got access to my acct back I found every thing gone and all my chars had zero skils. Their bank boxes were void of all valuables.
One char was completely missing. After searching I found him on Atlantic but his bank box was empty as well.
So this dirt bag ended up with about 10 stones loaded with really nice skills that are completely useless to him except possibly for deco.

EA of course sent me a lovely e-mail explaining how things can not be replaced and that I should seek help from local authorities despite the fact that they had a record of who accessed my acct. which they would not disclose to me.

Arrrrr... Sorry for the rant..It's still a sore wound.

My point is that soul stones should remain acct specific otherwise those who are gifted with hacking & exploiting will be swarming over the stones.

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm so sorry some player found your account vunerable and you were hurt by this. I shall explain the current idea for the stones.
I pmed Cal and suguested they be included in the rewards turn in for new. As some are vet rewards. This would allow players to turn in unwated vet rewards and get something they really need. The stones could be turned in for new stone, but not a 1 for 1 I feel would be done in the unowned stones case. You can never tell what runs in the Dev mind in this light.
or
A vendor you could take the stone to for a fee the Stone would be wiped of all stored on it, not a single skill point. The stone would then be linked to that account of whome that character who paid the npc for the transfer. This transfer would not be cheap. I would say a few million gold sounds about right. This would make the stones usefull.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't see any response to the question of if you checked the moving crate just for grins? Is it possible you are looking in the wrong chest/container? Anyone in the house have access and perhaps moved it? Is it in your bankbox for some reason?
Nope not in crate or any other container and not from friends.
I'm not to upset about the skill lost, more that it was my ONLY blue stone and thus very noticable.
Just have to resign myself to another glitch thats taken an item.
To many times on here these days i hear about random items just dissapearing and others writing it off as player error.

Like i said this happened from the Europa server revert the other night that nobody seems to care about either.

Seems the Devs can just revert shards now and not even have to bother giving an explanation.

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like i said this happened from the Europa server revert the other night that nobody seems to care about either.
Were you doing anything with it during the time that disappeared during the revert? I.E. was it on the ground for even a second? In a pack animal? etc.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nah it was in a secure container in a bag, i never take them out of their.
Suppose i should say it was there before the revert as i had not long since changed a skill, But after the revert (also server down that was an hour later) it wasn't there.
I didn't use the stone, i just notice it as it's the only Blue stone i have....had.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nah it was in a secure container in a bag, i never take them out of their.
Suppose i should say it was there before the revert as i had not long since changed a skill, But after the revert (also server down that was an hour later) it wasn't there.
I didn't use the stone, i just notice it as it's the only Blue stone i have....had.
Possibly a very tedious task, but you could go through every item in there and try to account for every item in there to see if it is truly missing.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yup, allready did that.
It's just a chest with bags in it and stones in them seperated into schools.
Checked the whole house aswell, the chest is also on the 2nd floor so it didn't fall thru a hole either.
It's just gone :thumbdown: