• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A bag disappeared from my backpack

Thimotty

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Few min ago as soon i recalled from Shame i noticed a bag with about 10 insured items missing from my backpack.
Anyone else experienced similar bug?

A Thought Elemental

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Haven't heard of a container vanishing like that before.

Check any other containers presently in your inventory? Such as maybe your trap box? Maybe it got dragged onto another container and is now sitting sorta double-nested in there.

Also, try opening up your item insurance menu (enhanced client has it for sure, donno about classic). Can you see the items in there?

Thimotty

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nope, nowhere to be found. Re-logged several times, checked the other 2 bags i have in me, checked even bank but it is gone. Even removed everything from me (how much am i supposed to weight naked, empty backpack?) and my backpack stated 1 item (quest item i can't remove) and my weight was 16.

It was no big deal - a simple 100% lrc 70% all resists set i used on my tamer instead of my luck suit when i needed to lure something. It is just weird.

In fact i have used it several times in shame, i am sure it was insured because i checked its durability before shame, i still have almost 1mil gold in bank, as far as i remember no one can steal insured items, i haven't tried to pick this container ever, just items from it one by one to equip them before every battle (that is why i am sure it was there before i kill the last monster) and i noticed it was gone few seconds after recalling home when tried to check its durability again before logout ....

A Thought Elemental

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Nope, nowhere to be found. Re-logged several times, checked the other 2 bags i have in me, checked even bank but it is gone. Even removed everything from me (how much am i supposed to weight naked, empty backpack?) and my backpack stated 1 item (quest item i can't remove) and my weight was 16.

It was no big deal - a simple 100% lrc 70% all resists set i used on my tamer instead of my luck suit when i needed to lure something. It is just weird.

In fact i have used it several times in shame, i am sure it was insured because i checked its durability before shame, i still have almost 1mil gold in bank, as far as i remember no one can steal insured items, i haven't tried to pick this container ever, just items from it one by one to equip them before every battle (that is why i am sure it was there before i kill the last monster) and i noticed it was gone few seconds after recalling home when tried to check its durability again before logout ....
:(

It disappoints me to know that if you page a GM for help, they are unlikely to help you, either because the tools to help you don't exist or the tools are not available to them (and whoever has them isn't in the business of supporting players). And this thing doesn't have to work like that, it can be made to work better.

Thimotty

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Blah i didn't even paged GM and will not!!! I don't have few hours to spent to wait someone to pick my ticket (like the last few times i asked GM for help) just to get the notorious "we cannot restore lost items" answer.

I was just wandering if someone else experienced this, or maybe if it is a known bug.....

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's a known bug mate, although I thought they had fixed it. People have had bags of arties disappear in Shame. There is also a bug concerning Wrong and gold vanishing from people's banks.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I've had that happen and then have the bag re-appear days later.
I've also had things disappear never to return.
Worst disappearance was 200M off of a vendor.

Thimotty

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm this is might be big then. Bigger than any other issue in game if they continue to revamp, add the loot system to more places and introduce more and more new things before find and fix that.

ACB1961

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Few min ago as soon i recalled from Shame i noticed a bag with about 10 insured items missing from my backpack.
Anyone else experienced similar bug?
I actually saw a pile of gold poof in my pack today in shame. I'd never seen anything quite like it. I was in the Clay Golem room in the right corner this morning about 11:30 am est. I put some stuff in my pack. I was about to command my dragon when I saw a flash in my backpack. That's when the gold disappeared. I saw the amount of gold go from whatever it was to 0.

When you guys list what you have disappearing try to give as much info as possible.

I don't care about this lil' bit of gold of course, but people are losing important things. They really need to see if they can fix this.

A Thought Elemental

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I had been going to Shame now and then. I stopped, cold turkey, when I read about the vanished crystalline that happened to the one person (thread is in my sig). And I never went to the newly redone Wrong because I figured it would be the same. If there were the database and the tools for GMs to investigate and restore wrongly-deleted items it would be different.

Nukeworker

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thx guys for the fast reply and info...I just xferred a temp from europa to atl and its a big bummer to lose my only crimmy on my newly trained sampire ;-)
From what i hear from you guys you have items disappearing from your backpack? well this crimmy disappeared off my paperdoll..and it was blessed to...One thing makes me mad though...They introdue alot of new crap withouth fixing the old bugs first...like for example the disappearing pets just before server down...still not fixed

Nukeworker

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Blah i didn't even paged GM and will not!!! I don't have few hours to spent to wait someone to pick my ticket (like the last few times i asked GM for help) just to get the notorious "we cannot restore lost items" answer.

I was just wandering if someone else experienced this, or maybe if it is a known bug.....
I didnt even bother waisting my time contaction a GM...tbh a they are useless..They should bring back the companions...at least they helped out new players..and get rid of those GM's that in most cases cant help..And I think if we look at the examples here we have various confirmations that something is not right here ;-)