• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

enhance client install crashes at 15-20%

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i want to give the ec another try but its proven to be a bear to install. last nite i used revo uninstaller and deleted the last version i had due to when i would log in it would constantly give me a connection lost after i entered my password.

so i got the version off uo website. it unpacks just fine. open opening the client to allow for the patches to take me upto date, it gives me a window error/checking for solution box around 15 percent - 20 percent. per a guildies suggestion i've closed all other programs except for my avg. tried running as admin and not (i run windows 7) but it still hangs up.

any suggestions would be appreciated.

i have had this installed on this computer before and it worked fine.

*bangs head*

Bleak

UO Software Engineer
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i want to give the ec another try but its proven to be a bear to install. last nite i used revo uninstaller and deleted the last version i had due to when i would log in it would constantly give me a connection lost after i entered my password.

so i got the version off uo website. it unpacks just fine. open opening the client to allow for the patches to take me upto date, it gives me a window error/checking for solution box around 15 percent - 20 percent. per a guildies suggestion i've closed all other programs except for my avg. tried running as admin and not (i run windows 7) but it still hangs up.

any suggestions would be appreciated.

i have had this installed on this computer before and it worked fine.

*bangs head*
Can you post the exact error you are receiving?

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a windows box pops up and states windows has encounterd a problem and needs to close this program.