• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

RL Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought i'd start this thread after being extremely bored at work. Lets start putting a face to the chars we spend a fair bit of time with.

Perhaps this should be stickied? i dunno

When ill get home ill post my pic to start it off.

:p

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ooh i can start for a few of us

*rubs hands together with glee at bringing out the ol' Kryal Castle photos again*

This is me at my 21st. Was a few years ago now though... (is 24)

This is our lovely reporter Katlene, hitting an almost bullseye if i remember correctly (was a fluke im sure :p)

Arkone Gracion, whom has recently returned to our lands of UO, missed completley.

Myself, also missed completely, though i did nearly take the head of my sister who was taking the photo.

My sister

One of my fave photos, Nightowl the guild leader of the once great Tamers Of Virtue, with Aragore.

Nightowl with an Realowl... lolz

Myself riding the handsome steed, whom was broken...

The party shot, so cool, im up the front with a wedge tailed eagle!

K

Katlene

ARGH OMG JAH!! *slaps*
and no it wasnt a fluke, i am actually pretty good when it comes to archery. I even beat an olympic archer at a sports fair. If it wasnt so expensive id be doing it all the time.
TOV is still around, my tamer is the GM now, just therse some alliance issues and the TOV collections havnt been handed over either (inc guildstone :( )
Cant believe that was nearly 3 years ago now!! Insane.

Quick everyone cover your eyes...

A

Azureal

Picture of my wife and I at some sort of party. Halloween maybe, or a fancy dress of some kind. I cant remember :)

And my current desktop.

K

Katlene

*chuckles* Musta been some party!!
ps i love that fluffy flower doovy on the side of her dress!

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gougeous (sp) pics!

To be honest, i just want the beautifull vase in the second pic. Its awsome!

K

Katlene

LOL i didnt even noticed the vase....
till now, Its freakin HUGE not something id like to have sitting around (granted it would probably take up what space is left in the lounge room haha)

O

Ovrkill

Sorry clog :) Im locking this thread. I want the sticky thread to have a set of rules at the top. Will do one now and then sticky it to the top of this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.