• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Legend Players are RUDE

N

Nosuperiors_Damnfewequals

Quote what you will, but remember:

"We must endeavor to perservere"

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
._____________________....__
|....Rude Express Lines... | |,,,\__
|...___..___.........._____| |.......|
|_/(@)\/(@)\_____/|(@)(@)''''''(@)

B

blondie101

There are very few RUDE people on legends. 99% of ppl on legends are the nicest ppl that you will enjoy being around. Get out of Luna if you can't find help there and go to another bank. Don't expect that someone will be at your disposal 24/7. We are a small shard and at times during the day, there isnt many of us on. Try again in the Evening hours when there are tons available to help. Show some kindness, respect, and be polite and you will find that you will get along great with the folks here.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dont waste your breath. He tried asking for help again and got denied. So he up and moved shards. If I couldnt get a gate somewhere, Id walk there. I mean these days it cant be hard. Moongates are pretty much everywhere.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is only ONE Rude person on Legends, and I claim that!

Dang, I worked hard on being the only rude one. I paid all the rest to leave the shard, and here he's saying Bank sitters are in the same category. Lamerz!!:cursing:

P

Pennywise

Dont waste your breath. He tried asking for help again and got denied. So he up and moved shards. If I couldnt get a gate somewhere, Id walk there. I mean these days it cant be hard. Moongates are pretty much everywhere.
****, I walks or runs just abouts everywhere anyways.