Luna House

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
R

RestlessLA

im selling a luna plot i recently placed, one of best luna locations there is, west of the bank its the first house u come across, currently owned by my smith (blaquesmythe) after next publish houses can be resized without anyone else being able to place in the spot for a short time and the spot can be resized to a 12x18... before it fell the bulletin board on the old house had offers of up to 170 mil for it, i will sell it for a buyout of 140, just icq me if ur interested 233-385-192

N

Noie

Well, I don't have 140mil. How about 140k fish steaks instead?

S

Shadow Kitty

LOST Auction will offer you a Tram Castle and all the free sales at auction for life ?

R

RestlessLA

dont need a castle and ive never sold anything through the auction before, sorry :/

I

imported_Barney Rubble

Just wondering how you can place a 12x18 im just not seeing it, Unless you have one of the rare houseing tool's that let you place more that the normal ones i know you collect rares and all but shesh.heheh might look into that

R

RestlessLA

heh, true dat... just walked the location out, and actually by all housing rules i know of u should be able to fit a 13x18 there, if not then a 12x17 will fit... didnt realize 12x18s didnt exist

G

I used to own that spot long long ago, pretty sure when I had it, it was 12x17?