• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Test centre - pet skills

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Bleak Now that we can scroll up pets with powerscrolls, firstly we need a scroll dispenser on the TC and also a Pet set skill ability.

I scrolled a cu on there with 120 disco and after hours and hours of fighting it is still only at 75 disco and I do not have the time to train up all pets manually JUST to see if it is worth doing.

The TC is supposed to be so we can test stuff before doing it real time. Having to manually work up the skill on a pet is now totally killing off the 'shine' on this. I don't have a gazillion power scrolls to waste putting them on pets that are not useful in the long term so need to test them. I also dont have hours and hours to spend working up skills on tc to find all my play time is now taken up working ONE pet just to see if it is viable.

At 75 disco my cu has discorded 1 earth ele, 1 zombie, and 1 demon the rest of the time I have to listen to this gawd awful instrument played out of tune just to hear that it is attempting to discord, so not sure if this (discord) is working as intended.

I want to see if 120 discord will let the critter discord all mobs that at 120 disco on players can be done, ie melisande etc

Please let us set the pet skill to max so we can actually test a build without having to play real time on there to raise the skills. As it is once i have decided if discord is worth doing, then I have to then scroll my 'real' pet on siege and train it all over again.

My total 2-3 hrs of play per day has been taken up doing this for the past week I am over it.

It is driving me nuts.

Lord Obsidian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
There is a scroll dispenser on TC, it's a light blue-greyish yucca ("Powerscroll Tree") right at the stables in New Haven. Having commands or gates to adjust the pet's skills would be nice indeed.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There is a scroll dispenser on TC, it's a light blue-greyish yucca ("Powerscroll Tree") right at the stables in New Haven. Having commands or gates to adjust the pet's skills would be nice indeed.
ah ok thanks, still need a skilll adjuster for pets tho. I have spent hours trying to build the skill up on one pet just to see how effective is it, and have another dozen pets to test out, i will never play again at this rate on my actual shard.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While raising the skills artificially would be a big help in one way, knowing how hard a skill is to raise is also valuable feedback. Misuse of the advance gate on test lead to some very misleading feedback when we were testing before launch.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I say just allow us to feed our pet pinkies ;)

Of course I can be more than a bit lazy... *shrugs*

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I say just allow us to feed our pet pinkies ;)

Of course I can be more than a bit lazy... *shrugs*
I'd say Blues too but we do have the pet training thing... but feeding them pinks would be nice. Especially for things like Poisoning and such I'd like to feed it Detect Hidden Pinks.